How would YOU max my account?

St u

Hey guys, I've just started a road to max cape and was wondering what you would to to max my account most efficiently?

I have dual drygores, torva plate, full bandos/arma/subj, all 3 glacor boots. My total wealth is probably around 350-400m(had loads of nex items about 18 months ago then quit, now ive come back and theyre worth 10% of what i paid)+around 100 magic and palm saplings already planted.

My current plan is to get 99 slayer while doing regular farm runs and warbands for farming xp, but I don't know what I'll do after that.

Also, for skills such as crafting, I would rather save up and spend 20-25gp/xp on doing it a fast way than by doing urns or something like that. But i'm not gonna get 99 by cutting dragonstones or 99 fletching doing broad arrows, nothing ridiculously expensive compared to the other methods.

Let me know if theres anything else you need to know.

Stats are in my sig.

St_u.png

Slayer: Meleeable tasks with drygores, I believe.

Agility: Hope that you land on Silverhawk boots, if not just do Gnome advanced/Barb advanced. I think using summer pies is worth it. It's more afk to do gnome advanced, but easier to get perfect laps on barb advanced. Alternatively, wait for the Elf City and the new training method.

Fishing and Woodcutting: C2s. Not sure if it's better to get to 90 woodcutting first before you C2, though - if it is, use teaks/arctic pines with urns to get there.

Firemaking: Jadinko Lair/bonfire until you can do Char's training cave, then do that as a weekly to passively train this.

Construction: Mahogany tables/Oak dungeon doors. Not sure about Stealing creation.

Hunter: Herblore Habitat.

Divination: Use your best location.

Dungeoneering: Sinkholes.

Thieving: Pyramid Plunder. Not sure when Dwarf traders become a better option.

Runecrafting: Runespan. Good guide stolen from another topic:

Runecrafting xp/hour doesn't change much between 85 and 99.

Use this technique:

Crafting: No idea. You can just do some battlestaves on the side, I guess...

I'm sure someone will be along in a moment with better answers.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Thanks for the quick response. I managed to get 2 parts of silverhawk boots but  now you can only get the full things right?

Agility: Hope that you land on Silverhawk boots, if not just do Gnome advanced/Barb advanced. I think using summer pies is worth it. It's more afk to do gnome advanced, but easier to get perfect laps on barb advanced. Alternatively, wait for the Elf City and the new training method.

I thought people voted on a different skill in the new elf city? I could be wrong though. I thought it was something I already had 99 in...

Also, I completely forgot about jadinko firemaking! will get me some wc xp on my way to 99 fm so i have less of that to grind ;)

I was thinking battlestaffs for crafting but the 100/4h buy limit kinda ruins that, and theyre too expensive for me to put in an offer for like 10k of them and leave them to buy over the next couple of months.

St_u.png

You can only get the complete boots, might as well convert your boot parts into feathers. Elf City poll #2 definitely had agility win, though.

You can firemake at Jadinko to 91, then start doing Char's training (+ Book of Char) for short bursts of very high xp/h.

You can just leave an offer in for 1k battlestaves and constantly refresh it when you sell the finished battlestaves :P just a bit of bankstanding time each day on crafting. Of course, there's probably a better method like rubies or something, but I have no idea about crafting really.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

If you're doing c2 wcing, burn the logs. iirc it was 700k-800k+ fm per hour. It wont get you a lot of xp in the end of 99 wc/fish but worth it.

I wouldn't warband farm at this point. Probably better to warband con. It's fairly similar gp/xp but you'll get 99 farm doing trees before you max and it's like 3m/day max cost.

Crafting is very expensive unless you do staves at this point.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjYYOmjSUrCwdGlxSnIySW9fck1HZ3h0VUpoUWJlTHc#gid=8

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

If you're doing c2 wcing, burn the logs. iirc it was 700k-800k+ fm per hour. It wont get you a lot of xp in the end of 99 wc/fish but worth it.

I wouldn't warband farm at this point. Probably better to warband con. It's fairly similar gp/xp but you'll get 99 farm doing trees before you max and it's like 3m/day max cost.

Crafting is very expensive unless you do staves at this point.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjYYOmjSUrCwdGlxSnIySW9fck1HZ3h0VUpoUWJlTHc#gid=8

ok yeah ill start doing that. i wont be doing a huge amount of c2 but when i do ill burn the logs.

Yeah I was thinking about switching to con warbands. 

I'm thinking ill probably leave crafting til near the end when I have more money or they've released a new training method

St_u.png

When you get to 5 skills or fewer left to max (crafting being one of them) leave all challenges except for crafting undone so you always get crafting daily and perhaps you'll get a good challenge. At 99 (and possibly before) the challenge is always decorated cooking urns (buying unruned ones and attaching runes) which gets 47k xp in < 1min daily at a very cheap cost compared to normal crafting. It's what I currently do because it's amazing gp/xp and xp/hr (although you're only getting the xp for one minute per day, lol) compared to any other crafting method atm.

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

When you get to 5 skills or fewer left to max (crafting being one of them) leave all challenges except for crafting undone so you always get crafting daily and perhaps you'll get a good challenge. At 99 (and possibly before) the challenge is always decorated cooking urns (buying unruned ones and attaching runes) which gets 47k xp in < 1min daily at a very cheap cost compared to normal crafting. It's what I currently do because it's amazing gp/xp and xp/hr (although you're only getting the xp for one minute per day, lol) compared to any other crafting method atm.

ok ill try to remember that, thanks :)

St_u.png

You should always do broad arrows. for 99 fletching. I calculated the exact income a while ago, but I think it's like 3m p/h. If you make more than that per hour (you would at QBD) it's worth doing broads

Oh is that all?

My main issue with broad arrows is the 200 slayer points. I skip a lot of tasks and never have many slayer points, plus im saving up for 600 points to upgrade my helmet. If I just do a few more of the crappy tasks I guess I could get the helm and the ability to fletch them.

The other problem is buying arrowheads. I remember putting an offer in the GE last week and having to buy for about double the GE price. I'll see if I leave an offer in overnight if they end up buying

edit: yeah I just worked out it's about 6m/h over stringing magics longbows for 3x the xp, so costs about 3m/h for the extra time saved. I'll take a look into that

St_u.png

Just stock up slowly. 6k/day (3k from Tavern slayer Master, 3k from any other)

Also, if you're trying to rush points, can always just do Mazchna tasks and then do the 5x one at your highest. His tasks aren't bad besides dogs.

Just stock up slowly. 6k/day (3k from Tavern slayer Master, 3k from any other)

Also, if you're trying to rush points, can always just do Mazchna tasks and then do the 5x one at your highest. His tasks aren't bad besides dogs.

I bought the ability today, and have about 60k arrowheads/headless arrows banked (they bought in ge this time and clanmates helped me out)

St_u.png

Ascension bolts are 10.3 gp/xp and 550k xp/hour. Broad arrows are like 50 gp/xp and similar xp/hour.

Wut. When I did my 99 fletching broads were around 10 gp/xp. Currently based on ge prices they're 10.46 gp/xp I have no clue where you got 50 gp/xp from. 

swansowrw.png

Perfect_Wave.png