dung help

khandajatt

floor time under 16 minutes with +11% bonus completed. Bonus rooms are around 60% of a map and give a range from 0-13% added xp at the end of the dg. The amount of bonus rooms completed also affects your Floor Base Xp which has dramatic impacts on the xp you get in a floor so overall bonus rooms account for ~60% of your xp. you should probably rush 1-35 if you're doing larges with a team decently. 

guessing context, the requirements for that dg leech group requires you to host a floor with x number of leeches that is 16 minutes or faster with 11% or more on bonus. that means you can't skip more than ~6 total rooms, maybe less. 

P0lPXdo.png

Tui, it doesnt have to be 11% bonus room, it could also very well be 11% Level Mod while completed the dungeon to the max (Aka all rooms opened). It's a tacky one to say for sure.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

level mod goes to +10%

nobody requires certain level mods in floors. kabde or "relaxed dg" groups could conceivably suggest/require a certain level mod, although I've never heard of them doing so, but -11% would be way too low and sub 16 min fls sounds very fast for kabde with beginner dngers. 

P0lPXdo.png

well im not a beginner, with my friends i can knock out 7min floors. But i was wondering cuz i might join a dung fc :D....also need that 120 dung, 59mill to go. Also you unlock hardmode after 120 dung right?

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

You unlock hardmode after having completed all the Dungeoneering tasks and claimed the rewards.

The title 'of Daemonheim' is rewarded after completing all hard floors requiring 119 Dungeoneering to do so.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.