Melee MHing

A_Gardener

I want to get 99 Att/Str and turn a profit, ideally. I've considered Slayer but as I'm 99 already, I'd rather focus on 'pure' exp if it can make more money. I've also considered frost dragons but RS Wiki seems to suggest it's quite slow exp-wise, not to mention fairly dull.

I'm not too fussed about Defence as I may just do it through Glacors.

Is there anything else I can profitably? My setup currently is drygore rapier and o/h chaotic rapier (saving for a drygore o/h) and full Bandos. Stats are in the sig below. 

Thank you!

Airut are probably your best bet.

Frosts are about 250 collecting bones (notepaper)

Bandos as mentioned 

QBD 90-100k/h give or take (5.5m/h)

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Frosts are over 250 k exp/hr

Abyssal Demons are 300 k + xp/hr and with a 1/1024 chance at an orb/wand/whip you're looking ~3 mil average between those three drops which is 1 mil per hour not including any other drops. Plus you can urn the ashes to work on rounding out that 98 prayer to 99. 

If you want profit I would melee bandos though. 

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

^ I would remind you that Wands/Orbs are task-only, so should probably not be included in expected profit from them.

I don't want to comment much about the XP rate at Abyssal Demons as I don't know what Witchy's tactics are there, but I've found corralling a group of them and using Berserk -> Flurry can be quite effective, probably far moreso if you're only picking up major drops.

2dgucz6.png

^ I would remind you that Wands/Orbs are task-only, so should probably not be included in expected profit from them.

I don't want to comment much about the XP rate at Abyssal Demons as I don't know what Witchy's tactics are there, but I've found corralling a group of them and using Berserk -> Flurry can be quite effective, probably far moreso if you're only picking up major drops.

Forgot that they're on task only. Basically my strategy was the same as yours. I would use assault destroy while waiting for berserk to come off of cd, hit 4 demons, berserk, adren pot, basics to threshold and then flurry. I had dual drygores and full bandos armor with max crit bonuses for my other slots.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword