Cabbage Facepunch Bonanza 14/4/14

Ambler

Only care if Seedicide is permanent.  Oh and any comp/trim reqs. :P

This, lol. I've been wanting Seedicide practically since Farming was released. :P

Also, damn. I would have preferred Celestial Dragons to remain as Steel Dragons. I like both tasks and they're both quite fast, so I guess I don't mind much but...

I'm a bit slighted by the gloves being task-only. WHY? Why make them rare AND task-only? WHY GIVE THEM A STARTING PRICE HIGHER THAN THE HELM+BODY+LEGS OF EACH SET??

Also, Razorbacks being changed is fine for consistency, but incredibly pointless considering how long they've been in game...

I like the main update though. We need more light-hearted things presently. :) FOR DERICIOUSNESS!

2dgucz6.png

This, lol. I've been wanting Seedicide practically since Farming was released. :P

Also, damn. I would have preferred Celestial Dragons to remain as Steel Dragons. I like both tasks and they're both quite fast, so I guess I don't mind much but...

I'm a bit slighted by the gloves being task-only. WHY? Why make them rare AND task-only? WHY GIVE THEM A STARTING PRICE HIGHER THAN THE HELM+BODY+LEGS OF EACH SET??

Also, Razorbacks being changed is fine for consistency, but incredibly pointless considering how long they've been in game...

I like the main update though. We need more light-hearted things presently. :) FOR DERICIOUSNESS!

the reason they made the gloves task only drops is for making slayer more profitable, granted i agree razorbacks should not have been switched either.

• Like 1

ZeroSiggy01.jpg

Unreal Tournament player also

I don't have a problem as much with them switching razorbacks. They degrade and are still relatively new drops compared to most. Its not like if they had made whips task only when the market is already over-saturated. 

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Razorbacks can cope with the change because by nature their market can't saturate - with the supply further limited they have to become rarer reasonably quickly because they only thing they can do is destroy themselves.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

It is possible to partially rig.

It simply requires anyone who does die to ignore players and just do 1 trap per round for 2 points.

Surviving all 10 rounds nets 55 points plus any extras you can get from collection things.

The attack monkey points are best ignored as damage is your enemy.

With a whole group working together you can usually get most through to the end and only a few die due to bad luck with npc gorillas.

Probably get easier to rig when it quiets down more, but then they might swing the instances back on.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Razorback gauntlet drops are now task-only, confirmed. Also, celestial dragons are now a task of their own. Not sure why this was left out.

was killing celestial dragons for 30mins before I noticed I wasn't getting slayer xp. zzz

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

If you get your teammates to buy the damage power-up, three of you can jump on a monkey minion for a guaranteed 3-hit (sometimes 2-hit). It's much faster points than trying to clear the resource points, which seem to be non-cooperative in nature.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

If you get your teammates to buy the damage power-up, three of you can jump on a monkey minion for a guaranteed 3-hit (sometimes 2-hit). It's much faster points than trying to clear the resource points, which seem to be non-cooperative in nature.

The fast hands passive helps in that respect, but I spose if you do function as a team tht other option does work well.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

I can't wait for ninja team to become main developers.

F2P averages what, 300k-400k/hr? So yeah. 18 hours. And then no-skill p2p is usually around like 600k-1mil/hr. Either way you'll likely eat up one of your bond memberships ensuring you have enough money to cover two more bonds. I can see why some people might find that frustrating, though it doesn't mean bonds need changing in the slightest. Just an understandable gripe. 

1. spend 20hours on f2p getting 6m

2. save hundreds hours with inceased xp/cash hourly rates on members

3. quit

4. come back

Silmarilli.pngSilmarils_Hc.png

Silmarilli.png

Silmarilli.png

A word of warning:

Celestial Dragon tasks obtained through Slayer VIP Tokens still are not working, despite what Mod Hunter advised on the Forums QFC 15-16-330-65349041

My task is still bugged & not getting kills or XP from killing them, which also means I have no chance of a glove drop as 'system' doesn't recognise this as a 'task' !!

the_lad_1.png

"The maximum actions that can be performed by the client in one cycle has been changed from 6 to 9."

Can someone elaborate on this?

You can now make a 9-way switch instead of a 6-way switch :P

I just came...

...To say that this is the best part of this entire update. Can once again do a full 9-way switch at TDs!

• Like 1

09144a99bb.png

Its a notable hidden update that since this update went live rocktail bubbles (and presumably the others) have had their timer reduced by 50%. I've only been able to catch a whole inventory when I could normally do nearly two with banking or depositing in the yak.

They are still very much worth it as tips still cover most or all bubble creation costs.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Well that event sucked. grindfest to get my "so called" holiday event item, the emote you have to BUY off Solomons. 

That's the first event I've been so disgusted in. hell, the no-holiday event we had last year was better.

Popoto.~<3

You can get the holiday emote from surviving 40 rounds of the minigame. The emotes off Solomon's are not really related to the event at all.

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.