What 99? 99 Divination in RS3 or 99 Mining in OSRS?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Really losing any urges to stay on Runescape for more than an hour a time, if that. I have nothing better to do with my free time so I just sit here and look at my lobby and do nothing. Sucks.

• Like 1

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Really losing any urges to stay on Runescape for more than an hour a time, if that. I have nothing better to do with my free time so I just sit here and look at my lobby and do nothing. Sucks.

Come play wow

Come play wow

It has less to do with any games and more to do with just rl emotions.

Tranquil.png

Come play wow

It has less to do with any games and more to do with just rl emotions.

If it is about real life emotions, I would suggest to take a break, reconnect with yourselves and then come back to play again :)!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

poll is distinctly lacking an option e where you thief with lego

~~~legoman187~~~

• Like 1

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

• 1 month later...

Ok so theorycrafting and planning for if I made a diy account for the new game mode.

If I were to do this I would probably be playing Tranquil quite a bit more, training my remaining afk skills in the background while focussing on diy and vise versa.

I honestly love the concept of "hardmode" and will be tackling this as either a pure or training defence like normal sane people. I can't see 1 defence being much of an obstacle, as I have access to t90 weapons (Araxxor and Death Lotus darts)

Main hindrances would be loss of MTK, Trouble Trekking and Lunars.

I'm personally worried about my goals and achievements being a bit devalued due to anyone being allowed to partake in the upcoming skill resets and while it may not be many, there will be a fair bit of maxed and other high total accounts who will reset for giggles.

Tranquil.png

I don't know about this hardmode idea to be honest. I mean you could be so careful with an account and have racked up 1000's of hours on one, and then to lose it to some cheap scam or just being afk at something for too long. It's just so rough. Grinding is alright but redoing the grind is the probably the worst thing I could imagine on a game like this. 07 is different, esp for me since I was p2p basically in Jan 2012 so OSRS is really just a completely new game for me. I would never redo another RS3 or 07 account though if one of them was compromised. 

• Like 1

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Considering how many times I've disconnected, client crashed, or simply lagged and died.. I don't see hard mode being something I'd do..or anyone to be honest. Servers are so bad.

• Like 2

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I don't think I've had any issues with internet connections ever so I'm not personally concerned about that. I wouldn't take a loss as strongly as others might, I see a 1 def hc ironman being good streaming content though, which is something I did for a few months semi-successfully and wouldn't mind getting into again.

Tranquil.png

wwLVbgc.jpg

So this happened. swapped to a clanmates world to anticrash at hellhounds. I triple checked my combat settings (As I do religiously, amen) and was on strength. The first two/three hellhounds gave me level 5 defence from level 1.

One of two things happened;

1) Clan vexs used to give controlled xp on any option, maybe they forgot to fix this in eoc.

2) My ranged settings reset to def/balanced upon entering a legacy only world and my cannon got me the xp.

Reported and moved on but...

Tranquil.png

Is it bad that I laughed for a good ten seconds?  :unsure:

You can get it reset soon, can't you?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I can with the reset coming up, yea. I had planned on saving it for if I gained defence due to my OWN mistake, not Jagex's.

I sent an email with a detailed explanation of what happened (I confirmed it was cannon, not clan vexilium) and requested if I could be reset to my original defence status (36 exp) since it was out of my control (Except not using legacy which was designed for pures to an extent...)

• Like 1

Tranquil.png

Entering a Legacy world automatically switches everything to Balanced, yes.

Rip.

Didn't switch the combat style (melee) that I originally had on, although I clicked on the option I wanted regardless.

Tranquil.png