Ninja team focus

V O R K

The more support the threads have the better work this team does and quite frankly they've done the best updates so far.

My personal favourites:

[qfc]373-374-57-65368742[/qfc] -> God books/Pocket slot item

[qfc]373-374-173-65369405[/qfc] -> Holy wrench/Pocket slot item

[qfc]373-374-70-65368771[/qfc] -> Duplicate untradeable (more warpriest items, anyone?)

2ltlipv.jpg

[qfc]373-374-220-65369801[/qfc] - Cave nightshade/belladona

^If anyone could show some support to my thread, it's absolutely horrible trying to acquire multiple of these.

Cheers(TY for qfc xD)

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

You could at least use the QFC link option. Here, I'll do it for ya:

[qfc]373-374-57-65368742[/qfc]

[qfc]373-374-173-65369405[/qfc]

[qfc]373-374-70-65368771[/qfc]

[qfc]373-374-220-65369801[/qfc]

• Like 1

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Just posted this:

[qfc]373-374-587-65374173[/qfc]

Displaying Original RSN on FL

AN: If this falls outside the scope of the Ninja Team, I will gladly move elsewhere. (Advise proper Forum, please.)

I’ve noticed that many players display frustration over being unable to identify many of names on my Friend’s List, due to more than two name changes occurring during my absence.

Definitions:
User - This is you, the viewer of this topic.
Player - The RSN on your Friend's List that you (User) are viewing.

Currently: Highlighting a Player’s RSN on the User’s Friend’s List, will display their most recent name change.
Core Suggestion: 
Highlight the Player’s RSN for 5-10 seconds, would then display their original RSN.
Auxiliary Suggestion:
Option to toggle SHOW/HIDE their original RSN for viewing.
This would be placed under Settings -> Gameplay -> General Gameplay. 

Example of Core Suggestion:
Name on Friend's List: “Saru MD”
Highlight: “Last known as: Saru Inc”
Continued Highlight: “Original RSN: I R Teh Noes*

Example of Aux Suggestion:
Highlight: Last known as: “Saru Inc”
Continued Highlight: “User has hidden original RSN.”
(For the sake of brevity, this assumes the player has toggled HIDE Original RSN)

Notes:
In the event a user's original RSN was deemed offensive and changed by JAGEX, I propose two options:
A) Their 'Original RSN' will default to the first Name Change following the forced name change. 
B) Option to display original RSN would default to hide, which could not be toggled. If attempting to toggle, a game message would display in Chatbox: “Due to original RSN <offensive name> being deemed offensive, you are unable to display your original RSN.”
Thank you for reading!

• Like 1

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

As a suggestion for the duplicate items/item holder placings, I think that it would also be beneficial for the ninja team to look into having  an option for the bank which creates a "shadow" item that holds the place. Instead of actually having two of the item, it just creates a ghost of the item in the bank which holds the place of the original item. The "shadow item" can't be withdrawn, and is a right click option added to each item in the bank. That way you can only have one set of an item that will be in the bank withdraw it and the "ghost" remains there in its place. Think of it more like locking the bank space so that nothing but that item can go into that particular bank space, much like the POH storage room places.

This idea seems much easier, and achievable to me, as it would be more of a change to the interface of the bank, rather than a random collection of items in the game we wish we could have multiples of.

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

Just posted this:

AN: If this falls outside the scope of the Ninja Team, I will gladly move elsewhere. (Advise proper Forum, please.)

I’ve noticed that many players display frustration over being unable to identify many of names on my Friend’s List, due to more than two name changes occurring during my absence.

Definitions:

Currently: Highlighting a Player’s RSN on the User’s Friend’s List, will display their most recent name change.

Core Suggestion: 

Highlight the Player’s RSN for 5-10 seconds, would then display their original RSN.

Auxiliary Suggestion:

(For the sake of brevity, this assumes the player has toggled HIDE Original RSN)

Notes:

In the event a user's original RSN was deemed offensive and changed by JAGEX, I propose two options:

A) Their 'Original RSN' will default to the first Name Change following the forced name change. 

B) Option to display original RSN would default to hide, which could not be toggled. If attempting to toggle, a game message would display in Chatbox: “Due to original RSN <offensive name> being deemed offensive, you are unable to display your original RSN.”

Thank you for reading!

I don't support.

Hiding my login name from others is an extra layer of security for me. If I allow any untrusted person to view it that's one barrier down, even though I have many other barriers set up.

• Like 1

Just posted this:

Definitions:

Core Suggestion:

Auxiliary Suggestion:

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

I don't support.

Hiding my login name from others is an extra layer of security for me. If I allow any untrusted person to view it that's one barrier down, even though I have many other barriers set up.

Frankly he it right and there shouldnt be that option. I think maybe there should be a safety net where all, but the log in name is shown.

They should have a "friend finder" button on the friends list that you can hit then click on someones name to display user names of the past.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Just posted this:

Definitions:

Core Suggestion:

Auxiliary Suggestion:

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

I don't support.

Frankly he it right and there shouldnt be that option. I think maybe there should be a safety net where all, but the log in name is shown.

They should have a "friend finder" button on the friends list that you can hit then click on someones name to display user names of the past.

Did either of you read the part that said toggle off?

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Just posted this:

Definitions:

Core Suggestion: 

Auxiliary Suggestion:

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

I don't support.

Auxiliary Suggestion:

Just posted this:

Definitions:

Core Suggestion: 

Auxiliary Suggestion:

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

I don't support.

Auxiliary Suggestion:

And now runescape becomes like facebook by burying important toggles.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Just posted this:

Definitions:

Core Suggestion: 

Auxiliary Suggestion:

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

I don't support.

Auxiliary Suggestion:

Ok so settings -> gameplay is burying?

No, Community -> Chat settings -> scroll down to end of FC list-> double left click twice, right click once to open up chat menu -> enter in today's date to toggle on, enter in yesterday's date to toggle off. That's facebook level burying.

I guess you could even prompt for password before toggling on/off, but that seems extreme.

I mean if you're against it you're against it, but the idea is that it doesn't hurt those who like it the way it is now, and it can immensely help those who recently came back after break/quit.

[spoiler=ExciteBike Track of quotes]

Just posted this:

Definitions:

Core Suggestion: 

Auxiliary Suggestion:

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

I don't support.

Auxiliary Suggestion:

No, Community -> Chat settings -> scroll down to end of FC list-> double left click twice, right click once to open up chat menu -> enter in today's date to toggle on, enter in yesterday's date to toggle off. That's facebook level burying.

I guess you could even prompt for password before toggling on/off, but that seems extreme.

I mean if you're against it you're against it, but the idea is that it doesn't hurt those who like it the way it is now, and it can immensely help those who recently came back after break/quit.

People would toggle it on thinking it's a good thing (understandable, because why would you think letting your friends know who you are is a bad thing?), not realizing that this takes down a layer of security on their account.

Besides, the whole thing is kinda redundant, what with the notes feature on friends list.

Add a note to a friend (e.g. the name you first knew them as) and you don't need to automatically display their original display name anymore, and if you don't remember off the bat, you can simply ask them, at which point you can note it down (and if they never log in, well, then you don't really have to worry about it.)

(Not to mention their original display name isn't necessarily the one you knew them by...)

Force everyone to switch to e-mails for log in, like they do for new accounts anyway

That'd be pretty okay apart from the fact e-mails usually are so much longer than login names. :/

And would be a PITA for Jagex.

Toggling a bad update doesn't make it good

...Ok.

[spoiler=ExciteBike Track of quotes]

Just posted this:

Definitions:

Core Suggestion: 

Auxiliary Suggestion:

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

I don't support.

Auxiliary Suggestion:

People would toggle it on thinking it's a good thing (understandable, because why would you think letting your friends know who you are is a bad thing?), not realizing that this takes down a layer of security on their account.

Besides, the whole thing is kinda redundant, what with the notes feature on friends list.

Add a note to a friend (e.g. the name you first knew them as) and you don't need to automatically display their original display name anymore, and if you don't remember off the bat, you can simply ask them, at which point you can note it down (and if they never log in, well, then you don't really have to worry about it.)

(Not to mention their original display name isn't necessarily the one you knew them by...)

Force everyone to switch to e-mails for log in, like they do for new accounts anyway

That'd be pretty okay apart from the fact e-mails usually are so much longer than login names. :/

And would be a PITA for Jagex.

Thanks for explaining your point. Agree to disagree. (I think your point is valid, but I don't agree.)

So you're saying that you would still want to see the original display names for people, even though you might never even had known them under that name and even though the notes system is just better for remembering people?

Lol okay

^Also good solution!

Pneck breaking TB will be fixed soon :).

Mod ana responded to "God books - Pocket slot item and they're putting it up for discussion  :):):)

• Like 1

✿ ♥‿♥)

Shade skulls (Reward from Shades of Mort'ton). adding these to a single-element mystic staff would give it a +5% magic damage bonus before but now they're merely cosmetic. You even need a 85 crafting requirement.

-Make it a pocket slot item that buffs lunar spells (vengeance, etc.)

-Summoning familiar specials do more damage.

-buffs Blood/Shadow spells.

You got me hooked on pockets, ping xD

• Like 1

✿ ♥‿♥)

They were purely cosmetic before.

This.

I also have a shade skull for every elemental/mixed element staff in the game. So I'd know. :P

• Like 1

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

They were purely cosmetic before.

I have no idea. I just discovered they even exist

BRB FULL NECRO & dat mudstaff<3

It might be cheaper now but full necro cost me 25-30m.

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ