Elf City – Design Documents - General Elf City Discussion

Miss Lioness

I should think they will have a niche use that makes them better than normal t80s, but not as good as t90s based on your agility.

But of course it will be a boon that comes at a cost since they degrade to dust.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

T70 turning to t80 is going to really hit things like chaotics, virtus wand/book and zaryte. If you are active enough in ghe city it probably will be quite beneficial to sell off those items and get crystal.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Just when you thought virtus couldn't go any lower :P...or perhaps the reason it's been tanking all along.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Just when you thought virtus couldn't go any lower :P...or perhaps the reason it's been tanking all along.

I always wanted agility to play out as a secondary combat stat anyways.
  • Like 1

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I always wanted agility to play out as a secondary combat stat anyways.

Rename Agility to "The Force". Backflips, wall runs, somersaults, fantastic leaps, and edge-of-your-seat tension abound in the greatest combat skill everyone hates to train.

• Like 6

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

is there any confirmation on the day when elf city comes out? do we know it is tomorrow?

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

There have been several tweets saying Monday. This was the most recent one. https://twitter.com/JagexPips/status/513804433223073792

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Also, some more information regarding Pickpocketing in Elf City.

I asked Mod Raven how the strike system actually worked, whether or not it will go down on its own or not.

According to him, the strikes ONLY reset when you've had all 3 strikes. It doesn't matter if you logged out or didn't pickpocket them for months. Untill you received the 3rd strike, it stays at 2 strikes.

At third strike the time will run for 20 mins during which you cannot pickpocket the elves in that quadrant.

Once the 20 mins are over, you'll be able to pickpocket them again, till you receive your 3rd strike.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Yay it's comin-

ByIDhSNIcAAdEGk.png

Oh well.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I blame this: iDejpC9.png.

I'm halfway through a puzzle I started on release day before any guides, no clue what point I'm at/what items I need to get back/where to get them.

I am being lazy, but meh

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]