i am the master exper

I decided to train range because i want level 40 eventually to wear dragonhide (and eventually 50, 60, and 70)

kM3HbFk.png

I got two clue scrolls while murdering two individuals in their own house as they respawned. i thought i would get better stuff

5e1RX4J.png

fnGiTsT.png

RAyI43s.png

i tried to do a murdering task while drunk. it was a task of rockslugs. i killed rocksnails or snailslugs or something  (which was the wrong monster) for a cool minute. i almost died a couple times and decided that it would be best to doo some woodcutting because it is hard to mess up that. yay maples and yay canadna 

It was at that moment in time that all trees would fall, once again, at minergoos feet

yeah dude, it is like the best skill ever

try to achieve your dreams because one day you might forget how to dream!

oMnADKW.png

bzLb1Nt.png

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

and i am 2k exp from 40 def! But I can not afford much. After I bought a rune long and runeplate skirt, I had 746 gp. :( I guess I will do fletching and stuff.

celebratory taco bell!

WyURfHT.jpg

Such progress!

I know! It's awesome!

rune sword > long though :c

oh snap. really? :( 

well, both are better than an addy long 

Not gonna lie, that thing from taco bell doesn't look appetizing. I guess it's a good thing there aren't many taco bells in the UK xD

yeah, it looks like a dead rabbit with cheese, BUT IT TASTES LIKE HAPPINESS 

12rmmQU.png

VjUvLKB.png

mUxlLhA.png

tSYrTcT.png

Beatiful account. I started DIY account myself too. Got any tips for me how could i get 45K for rune pickaxe? And where did u get rune axe?

Thank you. :)

I made my money selling uncut willow and maple logs. (also, I think it is 32k in the shop)

For the rune axe, I bought it before I decided to be diy. But you can get them killing tree spirits in the Enchanted Valley after you complete the first part of Fairy Tale pt 2.

Beatiful account. I started DIY account myself too. Got any tips for me how could i get 45K for rune pickaxe? And where did u get rune axe?

I made my money selling uncut willow and maple logs. (also, I think it is 32k in the shop)

For the rune axe, I bought it before I decided to be diy. But you can get them killing tree spirits in the Enchanted Valley after you complete the first part of Fairy Tale pt 2.

Tut tut.

Luck be a Lady

Tut tut.

what is that supposed to mean?

egZsr9q.png

5a3AlVA.png

za9dywg.png

xeQuij9.png

K52EV19.png

tsgdrqY.png

Ohhe7vx.png

slayer is cool and all, but i have found my favorite skills that i like to train (woodcutting is included, but is currently level 62)

also, I have 58 marks of grace. i will buy another thing at 60! :)

EDIT:

I just got Orion (for the automatic screen shotting thing when you level up) and I am really weirded out. How does the client know certain stuff?!?!?! It feels like I am being stalked or something. Also, I wish I could change the theme like on Switftkit. 

EDIT:

I just got Orion (for the automatic screen shotting thing when you level up) and I am really weirded out. How does the client know certain stuff?!?!?! It feels like I am being stalked or something. Also, I wish I could change the theme like on Switftkit.

All the information is stored on your local RAM, Orion just extracts it and converts it into usable information, then overlays it over the client.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

i got enough to buy another thing!

0dn1P8H.png

F2sgG83.png

EDIT:

All the information is stored on your local RAM, Orion just extracts it and converts it into usable information, then overlays it over the client.

oh dang.

Orion is pretty legit. 

fpGPULU.png

yVJl4OG.png

vQwnzek.png

I also did some clue scrolls and got a thing. (the red page is level three I think)

U800qBo.png

This is the screen shot that orion took of my treasure trail reward. :( I got a black wizard hat (g) and some other stuff.

M15ffOh.png