BTS July 2014

Miss Lioness

Lol makes me think of my current learning proccess of dks. Yeah i have top end gear outside of seismics and ascxbows, but im using what i got (royal xbow, drygores and cs) to learn them.

Yeah youll burn through supplies and be inefficient. But the bright side of this is the learning you get - the real xp. Also partaking in daily rock bubbles really sets you on the right path to not burn your existing cash stack.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

@RuneScape posted on Twitter:

OMGZ. It's a spider, AKA our new combat boss, coming this July! Details in this week's BTS: [Censored - Don't use a URL shortner]/1jQEh5c pic.twitter.com/2gXnCGgjf5

11:02pm - 6 Jul 14

This pretty much confirms Araxxor is our third week content release. We are due a pre-release which should come this week or [more appropriately] next week.

So the lineup is looking like:

Royal Rhinos

Twitch Integration/Araxxor Pre-release

Araxxor

Legacy

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I fail to see how that tweet that says nothing about timing gives any sort of ordering to the line-up for the month.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I fail to see how that tweet that says nothing about timing gives any sort of ordering to the line-up for the month.

Well...

Royal Rhinos - Pretty much no clarification other than them stating "For the first month, these pets will impart an XP boost for all skills, and even act like beasts of burden before becoming a cosmetic-only pet at the end of the month." This would be best as the first update to give players a month of that xp boost/bob status.

Twitch Integration/Araxxor Pre-release - No timing mentioned other than them saying they "look forward to hearing your live-streamed screams of terror echoing around the globe." This could imply a release post-araxxor.

Araxxor - The boss release needs two weeks before release for its pre-release promised to us.

Legacy - They stated "Expect a launch later in July." Honestly Araxxor and Legacy could potentially flip-flop.

No real timing, but a damn good guesstimate.

• Like 1

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I'm expecting legacy before the boss. There's a mod post floating around where they said they would do the ability changes first so people could get used to it beforehand. I don't get the feeling they're going to release the global changes before legacy comes out.