ALL 85+ UP IN THIS MOFE. Power2o void pure on os, maxing on rs3.

This first page of posts is pretty outdated now, i've decided to play on the account power2o on rs3 only, to max. I've also made a new account on osrs to make into a void pure.

Os stats:

JaRTxzi.png

Rs3 Stats are in my sig.

I am currently trying to complete all the quests for 42 atk/def/str on old school and am trying to get 99 woodcutting at this point on rs3. Sorry for switching up the blog so soon, but now you get double the accounts and double the content, what's not to love rite? If you have the desperate desire to waste money i'm always willing to accept it, but i don't think it's necessary because money is usually pretty easy to come by. But even so i think my bank is worth the same in 07 and rs3, that's pretty bad.

Power2o.png
Power2ho.png

bqn8Idb.jpg?1

Second kill on qbd after never making any money for the longest time. The good news is i have a ton of easy afk skills left on rs3, meaning i don't really need any money right now.

Power2o.png
Power2ho.png

Gl with your void pure c:

Thank you very much, i'm a little nervous about getting the wrong amount of xp from one quest or another, but i'm sure it will be fun. The main thing i'm not looking forward to is the 12 hour pest control grind.

Power2o.png
Power2ho.png

Just stay one Defence then c:

I've made a good 3-4 high level 1 defence pures, but never one with defence. I'm going for a different experience with this one. I still have the love for 1 defence in my heart though :P.

Power2o.png
Power2ho.png

RFD Progress, i think i'm gonna go for rune or addy gloves, barrows are just too much work for a lazy and poor person like myself

tl2xRQY.png

Doing some slayer, aiming for 55 slayer eventually, because i know that broad bolts will come in helpful, also if i ever do barrows it would be nice to have slayer dart.

hAv5Xfg.png

FrJHC5Z.png

doNePSB.png

tCObx0T.png

Power2o.png
Power2ho.png