Great job on 99 runecrafting! Keep up the good work \o/

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

aa4d6dbe33.png

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Today was a good day. I finally got a Nex kill that wasn't in the beta, netting me the Reaper title. I got 250 more feathers and some pvm loot with friends. I also got enough cash to buy of off-hand ascension.

91db37139f.png

ba99281633.png

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

57f444bad8.png

This wave + war was kind to me.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Yeah, that was an epic war!

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

That was the best one I've been to in weeks. I had to tele a few times, but I kept coming back and getting kills.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

So I tried out using mha + ohdld at warbands today. Now I know how people get so many kills during the wave. The increased accuracy over rcb is incredible. I'm actually hitting snipes and tendrils, and they actually hit high too. I almost managed to get full torags and an oh chaotic, but the guy ran singles and someone else became his target. They let him get away.....

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Just please don't get smited out or forget item protect .. :/.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Yeah, I won't ever use it without penance/renewals. I probably won't bring it to reset waves either.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

4d19458c34.png

e7b63a4b72.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Just an update on things....

92 -> 93 fishing

90 -> 97 mining

92 -> 93 smithing

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

My own penguins have begun to plot against me....

830ec80f32.png

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

da4dfb41fb.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

33abfb93c2.png

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

164e1f65ce.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been playing much due to exams, fall break, and pre-sequel. However, I recently got 95 fishing, 104 dungeoneering, and 94 mining. I also have 99 herb and con bought as well as supplies for 97-98 smithing (depending on how much looting I do between now and November).

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Our FI leader today....

d911c50824.png

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Wow, I just posted similiar pic on my blog. Didn't see you did as well. :o.

4K469.png

My pic is better because you can see Leo's headdress.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Finally got 95 smithing, so I'm now 95+ in all skills. This Halloween event is coming though with that free 150k fishing exp per day.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Herblore:

Overload x 900 = 1,800,000

Adrenaline x 500 = 200,000

Bonus Exp = 43,000

Total = 2,043,000

Remainder = 2,057,163

Smithing:

Corrupted Ore x 9403 = 3,385,080

Total = 3,385,080

Remainder = 4,201,413

Construction:

Mahogany Tables x 1632 = 2,741,760

Total = 2,741,760

Remainder = 2,742,479

I also figure that I will have 99 fishing in 11 days if I get my 210k per day from JoT, locations, and event lamps. That leaves me with 250 smithing supplies and 250 farming supplies for 99 smithing and putting me in range of 99 farming from Livid Farm.

Estimated time till max? Whenever I feel like doing Livid Farm.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Almost 98 fishing. I also am about 330k xp off of 99 smithing with the corrupted ores.

305bd064bf.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I accidentally got 99 construction, so the picture is crappy.

272099da25.png

84d8d25707.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

01a19eb8d3.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

745d38e791.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”