Hey everybody!

babyseals_front.jpg

My name is Christina (but my friends call me Major), and welcome to my blog! Here I will be tracking and recording my progress to max, comp, and/or whatever I choose to do. Also, feel free to ask me anything!

A little about my Runescape journey....

I started playing in the summer of 2006 when one of my friends introduced me to the game. I got my first membership sometime in 2007, and I've subscribed and unsubscribed many times since then. I got my first 99 in 2011, almost four and a half years after I started playing. I recently came back to Runescape in January of 2014 after about a year long break due to some friends (new and old) trying to get me back on the scene. One of my friends who I introduced the game to was getting close to maxing, and I thought "If he can do it, so can I." I finally maxed on November 5th of 2014, and I earned my first completionist cape on January 31st of 2015.

Current Goals RS3:

120 Invention

120 Attack

120 Firemaking

Red/Green Partyhat

1000 Vorago Kills

Current Goals OSRS:

90 Ranged

Magma Mutagen

Recent Achievments:

99 Invention

Bombi

120 Agility

Dual Seismic Weaponry

Commander Miniana

Completionist Cape

120 Dungeoneering

Quest Cape

Task Master

Borrowed Power from Livid Farm

Max Cape

99 Farming

99 Smithing

99 Fishing

99 Herblore

99 Construction

99 Mining

Dual Ascenscion Crossbows

99 Runecrafting

99 Divination

99 Woodcutting

99 Hunter

99 Dungeoneering

99 Fletching

99 Crafting

99 Cooking

99 Thieving

99 Slayer

Screenshots:    (this time I won't upload so many of them)

9996a9257e.png

d060624710.png

8d55acaadd.png

c3612ff1a6.png

745d38e791.png

01a19eb8d3.png

84d8d25707.png

272099da25.png

33abfb93c2.png

f744683da1.png

1fbdc7b2be.png

bb2b134e0e.png

6f9af6566c.png

aa4916bdb6.png

NFS4lsS.jpg?1

Current Song of the Blog:

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

oboi dat thumbnail

There were like 3 other nightcore songs that I would have rather posted, but literally all nightcore music has those really racy anime thumbnails....

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

2.2k kills for my first warpriest item.....

1ae37a06d1.png

Then about 200 kills later

c844138eef.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Too lazy to post pictures, but it took me around 4.4k kills for the full set...

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Got 90 ---> 92 hunter today

Also, did two duo KK kills, which is a new record for me and my partner.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Nothing to really report on. I've gained a few hunter levels and other random levels over the past few days.

On another note, I passed the combat trial for my new warbands fc. I was really happy I did since I haven't done much pvp recently.

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I tried doing that today, but as soon as a fc rolls in it's over. Plus, you get to do wars when you're in an fc.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

The ones that won't be there next wave since they realize that they can't safely loot?

Did a little bit of this recent wave. 

b74faf9ea2.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

100 Dungeoneering and 2500 total. I'll probably get 96 hunter today as well.

2109094bb5.png

EDIT: I decided to use enlightenment to save myself from making more hunter potions, and I got 97 hunter with it.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I got 98 hunter today. I also managed to get ambushed by a fc during bands, so I lost a full karil's set. However, I did manage to get a few kills the following wave, and I pk'd about 300k in loot.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Probably not to be honest. I only use it during waves, I switch to royal for the wars. I was getting chased from like 40 to 0 by a guy in nox staff, and it was easy to tank his hits in Karil's though (keep in mind that I only had 1 invent slot to withdraw food in to).

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

6f9af6566c.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I'm approaching 95 divination fairly fast. I've also gained a few random levels in farming and construction.

I also tried some ROTS yesterday, and although we didn't get a kill, it went fairly well.

I also thought that this was really funny.

303a268d11.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

a44922cd72.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

bb2b134e0e.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I've only seen like 30 minutes of it, and all that I remember about it was there was this naked guy. Oh yeah, and a notebook.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Gratz on 99 woodcutting :)

Can't wait to see your progress \o/

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

But it's your favourite movie??

It is my favorite movie the same way that the Jews were Hitler's favorite race of people.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”