487b99149c.png

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

RICHER

a7c5e95c3c.png

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

• 3 weeks later...

b2dddc20a0.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

a447eb7be9.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

My avatar = my face expression

9ff14ad953.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

d5fb34defa.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

82b8f75948.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

d584618d7e.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

What's the reason behind not using a scrimshaw? Is it because you are hybriding?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Because I don't have any bones and I transferred all of my cash over to 07. I also normally base or bomb so I don't use a scrimshaw for that either.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

52465bbdf2.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

No pic, but I finally got 175 quest points to get my barrows gloves and finished DT today. Now I can just focus on trainin dem stats and makin dat paper.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

At first, I was pissed about getting another fail, but then....

08ad4948b2.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

d1e329e680.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

SAKD;LJF AIOGHAOGIHVNR;G H4E9GA NV

cffa24c0a1.png

ebfa577d90.png

d6811cea88.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Some guy at barrows needed a piece of food, so I gave him a pizza. He said, "There's you some good karma." I am now a believer.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Puush was being dumb, so I didn't get the pic when I actually got it from the chest.

TTAgR45.jpg

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I got 70 range and prayer with that money and a little bit of random gear. I think I'm going to try to get a fire cape some time this week.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

ea913e2d89.png

dbce8674fb.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Was like "where's his extra crystal bow" then remembered you can imbue that shit now.

Also not finishing Jad with kxb?????

I wasn't hitting him with the Karil's bow, so I switched over to crystal and got off a few lucky hits.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”