Where's the antipoison

Nice record : ).

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I still hate this boss.

b8345e2a76.png

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

40 attack

aadd38d6ff.png

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

mfw i die

hpsFB.jpg

a5b649ed27.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

He changed his name back apparently.

7d61e269e4.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

261f732d0e.png

PREACH IT BROTHER

7f67f4fe16.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

3VhCV2V.gif

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

a3e1a41e3a.png

d384adfee9.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

4b34f181e6.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

b90b4a72e2.png

I was also re-watching s1 of Pokemon today, and I totally forgot that they talked about a story from the bible in one of the episodes. I find it rather funny that a Japanese kids show would reference Genesis.

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

4139a28cec.png

Find the error.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

57a5f48f65.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I used 5 of them during the kill.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

eadc6341bc.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I saw this kid running around trying to scam the legs on with Death Lotus chaps..... So I went and got my Seasinger Robe from the bank..... Easiest 5m ever.

6fb7a12432.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

b5d7a6b1b2.png

We then got crashed by some kids who got a BCP too.... what dicks.

9a18700493.png

=(

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Kill #1

Well, at least the first one that's mine. It is kind of hard to keep up when your partners are all max combats.

9b51130f99.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

7df0a3b04e.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Trying to learn Zulrah... First kill I died on the Jad phase when it only had 50 hp left. The next 8 attempts were nowhere near that.....

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”