CONGRATS ON VITALIS!

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

CONGRATS ON VITALIS!

If only lmao.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

3a939fc062.png

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

8837563805.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

6fbd3a8b4a.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

G

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

• 2 weeks later...

deac182cef.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

magic 

08c790c06d.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

b354677920.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

89b62e19d8.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

3aa06efbc5.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

• 4 weeks later...

0ca37123a5.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

e06d0a9947.png

b907c7afd7.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

We call the Zaros guy Skyrim, Furies r34, Seren dude Manbearpig, and the Sliske guy Greg.

2b4b752520.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

5854558608.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Got free 50m 07 gp because one of my friends scammed some guy for his entire bank, and he was nice enough split it evenly among our squad. I finally got a Dragon Warhammer, so I'm only missing Arcane and Elysian Spirit Shields for max gear in that game.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

You took dirty money?

And your interface, holy shit.

4K469.png

You took dirty money?

And your interface, holy shit.

The guy he took it from actually took it from 3 other players (about 600m worth), but he staked it and lost about 350 of it. The original plan was to give it back to the real owners, but they all had ragequit when they got scammed. We just kept it though since we couldn't give it back. 

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

a6c91d63c7.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

kms

c03c100967.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”