PK'd 3 d meds, 2 archer's rings, bunch of trash jewelry, and a gano visor this wave. I also got like 45 supplies.

EDIT:

I did 1 hr of sara gwd with Greg, and we ended up with a crossbow and hiss. It was a 3.1m split.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I got 96 divination and 88 fishing today, and did 1 hr of agwd. No drops though.

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

41c96de997.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I haven't been playing much, but I got 88 mining and did 89->92 construction today.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I did the last dungeoneering task today for the hard set, save for the fully upgraded ring. I've had the elite tasks done for a month, but I haven't had the tokens to finish the hard ones yet.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I finally got those 200k tokens for the ring upgrade, so I finally got the elite tasks done for Daemonheim. The divination experience I got from the lamps was strong.

EDIT:

I got to 97 divination as well. 97 --> 98 is the worst level imo.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

3a8f3ce4d5.png

EDIT:

I got 98 divination, I finished the Varrock Elite/Hard/Medium tasks. I also completed the Falador tasks, but I still have 1 more task to do which involves wait for a magic tree to grow...

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

92 --> 95 cons

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I did ROTS today for the second time. We failed two kills because of disconnects, but we did great other than that.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

63ed0b2ab7.png

7d5ec41f68.png

I'm also about 400k off of 99 divination, so I'll just get that over the next few days via divine locations and potential dailies. In the mean time, I'll be doing school work, probably runecrafting, and hopefully Vorago for the rest of Scopulus week with my team.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Screw dailies. All nighter, 'cause why not?

1fbdc7b2be.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

2567d3f531.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

05b8f13d80.png

3a246cd0f5.png

613c647c57.png

986ed69146.png

ef58aa2473.png

a76002678d.png

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

No wiser words have been spoken. Take notes Jagex.

3d2629deda.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

It isn't quite as powerful, and there is little delay. I was thinking more like (deep) impact -> dragon breath -> mage bombard -> wild magic. If you use snap shot right after bombardment, they hit at almost the same time giving you a higher ko potential.

I just realized that I spent almost 18m on bonds for stupid Solomon stuff today..... which means that I have to do 4-5 hours of qbd to make it back.

MLG-Bill-Nye-54113b34a3b29.gif

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

9070b4cd09.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Oh baby!

24dc2fe963.png

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

3245e8e5d2.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

f744683da1.png

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

060cef78e9.png

I also got 96 herb today, so I don't have to pot to make ovls now.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”