Four New Moderators!

After the resounding success of our moderator recruitment drive, it gives me great pleasure to welcome four new moderators to the green team: @Arceus, , @Miss Lioness, and @Steph. We are very excited to have them on the team, and look forward to working with them.

xyvPUJ.gif

• Like 6

Good, now when I harass Mish, it won't be seen as power abusing. :)

Congrats to all of you though, you'll do good

• Like 2

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Also looking forward to assist the community here =3! 

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Very exciting news for the community! Congrats to you all! |^_^| =D>

rejna.png

- "I am willing to die...I mean try" - Jewelfire (Want to go bossing?)
-"we tried, we cried and we died!" - Limparse (What happens to old farts and tarts on monster-hunts)
- "...and we found out that there are as many ways to get to warriors guild
...as there are elders trying to get there" - Lysi
*snods agely* sorry... *nods sagely* - Brammy

-"Equality is being treated the SAME as everyone else;

not having special treatment and unique things added in to everything." - Sy_Accursed

Three chat regulars!  (unless Arceus is someone in there too), but congratulations you four.  :)

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

I don't really hang out in there (I presume you mean HYT friends chat?) much, but I may start stopping by :).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

To all four New Moderators -- @Arceus, , @Miss Lioness, & @Steph -- Well Done!!! :thumbsup:

However, now I expect to see all of you come enjoy some Forum Games too, and I linked it to make it easy to arrive. :P

~D. V. "I bet you didn't see THAT coming!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Congratulations to you four, I know you will be a great addition to the team. From what I have seen, you four have already done a fantastic job in the few days you have been on. Keep up the good work. My apologies for not being active in your training and discussions. 

Perhaps it is time for me to step down now.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Great people with 1000 post counts getting mod status. All there posts are pointless should be fun

Thanks! I will work on making sure my posts are a bit less pointless and more relevant to the topics I post on. Always room for self improvement.

• Like 1

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Thank you =3!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.