10 years

KnightLite

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty sure you haven't changed your avatar or signature at all since I remember. Compared to me who changes his signature/avatar like underwear nowadays. Well, at least on places I frequent more.

j0xPu5R.png

I'm reminded of the years where I obsessed over Dream Theater

Those were dark times

I also remember when you were "A Local Guy" back when I used to play and frequent the friends chat. ... were you always female by any chance? Or am I missing something?

j0xPu5R.png

I also remember when you were "A Local Guy" back when I used to play and frequent the friends chat. ... were you always female by any chance? Or am I missing something?

Doop. Christ, that was nearly a year ago.

Further dark times: spending many years vehemently denying that on this very forum, and generally being a heteronormative shit. in short, i came to the internet a straight, conservative Catholic and left it a pansexual agnostic queerblob. THE MORAL GUARDIANS WERE RIGHT

Doop. Christ, that was nearly a year ago.

Further dark times: spending many years vehemently denying that on this very forum, and generally being a heteronormative shit. in short, i came to the internet a straight, conservative Catholic and left it a pansexual agnostic queerblob. THE MORAL GUARDIANS WERE RIGHT

Ah, must've missed that. I sort of took a leave from the boards a while ago only coming back from time to time to say hello to the oldies. It takes a lot of courage to say that shit, even if it is on an online forum protected by an online screen name, so I applaud you for doing so. I hope all is well.  :thumbup:

j0xPu5R.png

Now back on topic with this thread!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been lurking since 05 so neener neener

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

• 4 weeks later...

I joined back in 07' ... been a long time. Miss OT a lot. 

Had been lurking since late 05' however.

This community was pretty cool ! However it doesn't seem to be all that active these days, which is a shame. 

• 4 weeks later...

Holy shit. It'll be 10 years for me soon, also. O.O I remember before I knew about Tip.It, having to go to GameFAQs for those horrid text-only quest guides. When I learned about Tip.It it was a dream come true. Then someone said they had a forum and I'm like "so?" and then I joined like 6 months later. Yay for Tip.it.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge