*Revives* Doing Fish Flingers, #Never trim! Rank 1 esteem - GET!

Handsome*

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Zomg Ezk just told me about this:

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

Stop calling men cute, it is not going to happen ;D!

Account Help

Still fishing, still not 20m Fishing...

On another note:

I have finished 1 of my 3 projects for this month. I am at the moment unable to do 1 project due to missing files I have yet to receive.

The other project is going really slow as I have few inspiration for the text part itself. Idea's for assignments are all over the place, partly thanks to Ezk :), just how I am going to word the assignments for children =X.

Account Help

Done the quest in just over 2 hours after release =3!

Was too happy and too fast clicking that I failed to take an image =C

Account Help

Have helped over 70 people since I finished the quest myself! That was soo much fun and satisfying :)!

• Like 1

Account Help

It seems my one year old laptop has perished. So I am unable to play :(.

Account Help

Account Help

Been really busy lately, unfortunately not with RuneScape, besides a small list of dailies:

• Bork
  • Phoenix
  • Robust Glass
  • Wicked Hood
  • Ports
  • Soul Reaper
  • Abyssal Task
  • Whatever else I feel like to do.

Currently achieved 4.2m Firemaking BXP! Would be funny to get 99 Firemaking in BXP =3.

Also currently done the following tasks from Death:

• Legiones - 13
  • Chaos Elemental - 3
  • Giant Mole - 4

I do have group bosses disabled. So currently the total points I have is 32. Going to first unlock the additional task :). 32/150!

Account Help

• 1 month later...

Laptop is back, now having trouble installing the latest updates.

It is never on my side >.> ...

Account Help

• 2 weeks later...

Welp, having my ups and downs past few weeks.

Been actively working towards Completionist cape again, having ticked off the Rush of Blood minigame by chance of luck! Not a single TDS for 22 waves in a row <3! Then a TDS turns up in wave 23, otherwise I might have even defeated that wave before the time ran out ;D!

Now I got Morvran's Special Challenge with asking for the first assignment of him, talking about luck that day ="3!

Once I got that requirement out of the way (damn you Araxxor/Araxxi), nothing is stopping me from re-obtaining the Completionist cape!

Also sorry for the lack of pictures, need to get used to the new way I take pictures =3.

Account Help

Good luck!!

Getting 8 dark beast tasks is the worst elf city req for me, hope you got that done >_<

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Good luck!!

Getting 8 dark beast tasks is the worst elf city req for me, hope you got that done >_<

I got the mask ;)!

Account Help

Posted a poll! Quite unsure whether to do it or not, cause it will be probably a year long goal before I can perhaps pull the day.

And as I was writing this, I got woodcutting brawlers:

bWBod.png

V.V

Account Help

You'd have to get enough fm brawlers to sustain a full 30 hours of elder log bonfiring. So much cash drain for something that could just be out-recorded by spins anyway.

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Well max record would be 187.5m fm exp in a day on a 30h day elder log drowns method in wildy with help of people I guess.

Account Help

Is his method faster than pyrelord?

His method doesn't involve the wilderness, and as far as I know there are too few quick ways to get into the wildy and out of it again. So I suppose just running out of edge bank, hop over and do fm for an hour w/yak to try and test the amount of logs burned, then telly back with amulet of glory.

That would be my plan I think, if I were to continue this.

Account Help

Well you don't need to bank for pyrelord in wild. Just use an ancient teleport under 30 wild, burn inventory teleport to the ancient spot where you have a friend who banks and waits for you. When you run out of brawlers bank yourself repeat

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Done some moar pickpocketing @ Prifddinas:

c6PYv.png

Account Help

Aaaaaaaand the following earlier today ="D!

c7btI.png

Account Help

Just got my 3rd Brawlers today:

c7fYI.png

They are ranged brawlers.

Account Help