*Revives* Doing Fish Flingers, #Never trim! Rank 1 esteem - GET!

Soo, todays brawler loot:

c7lT3.png

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Been Pickpocketing for a while now, just having passed 25m thieving:

c9eKB.png

Yeah I decided to go for 120 Thieving before 200m FM. This is due three reasons:

1. I need money
  2. They give FM brawlers
  3. This is nice thing to do

So I am going for 120 Thieving before I will continue to 200m FM, with the exception of BXPW, at which I will do FM ;D!

Also next weekend I will be trying to complete Morvran's Slayer Challenge by getting my first Araxxi kill. I already got the challenge about 2 weeks ago, so that is out of the way =3. Just need to do it and this Friday, the rotation is back to Path 2/3, which according to many people is the easiest rotation.

These elves are giving me more Triskellion pieces than the traders ever gave me. Having stocked up three whole keys as of now.

The loot so far (in items) is just over 7m at med price, but I expect the real value to me much lower.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

arraxor is on 2-3 right now, and he moves to 1-3 day reset on monday going into tuesday. Id try for it now. 

good luck

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

I was told from the 17th and onwards

Account Help

i can confirm it is 2-3 atm

it changes to 1-3 on the 14th

1-2 on the 18th 

back to 2-3 on the 22nd

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

• Like 1

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

• 3 weeks later...

My love for FM has returned <3

Current progress:

cyg9F.png

Account Help

That will happen once I get around Araxxor =3!

Account Help

Still going strong!

cyPiQ.png

Won't reach 130m exp before I had to bed tonight but at current projections I might reach over 140m fm expees after end of weekend

Account Help

I changed my topic title to be more matching ;D!

EDIT: and so it is:

czcez.png

• Like 1

Account Help

I am still getting gains =D!

cA3S4.png

cA3Qh.png

Hopefully 140m today =3.

Account Help

You heard that right! I have now been BANNED!

cBINH.png

Unfairly if I may say so myself!

If anyone wants to know, I have been accused for hoarding and selling names. And for you to know, I did not do that. AT ALL!

Account Help

You heard that right! I have now been BANNED!

cBINH.png

Unfairly if I may say so myself!

If anyone wants to know, I have been accused for hoarding and selling names. And for you to know, I did not do that. AT ALL!

Welcome to the club.

Banhammer hit hard, it even got a jagex mod's alt account.

TDMo8nc.png

Well then.

they banned everyone in chat fc?  rip L

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Wow, did it seriously need to take a unfair ban to get this much activity in my blog? This is the most positive thing that has happened tho <3!

Thanks for the support guys, I am now unbanned =3!

Account Help