*Revives* Doing Fish Flingers, #Never trim! Rank 1 esteem - GET!

Just done some slaying for that 600 points. with 10 mins to spare:

dNIcb.png

Coincidentally got this amount of Slayer points:

dNIgt.png

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

And just hit 40k Corrupted ores =3!

dNOrF.png

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

Some non-runescape news:

I -finally- got passed an Eon Ticket =D!

Account Help

Happy New Year everyone =3!

Account Help

Aaaaand just done my last requirement:

dLUyL.png

Which led to this:

dLURm.png

After nearly 6 months, I got it back =D! Funk you Vorago and Araxxi!

the profanity offends me as I have spider and rock siblings, please watch your language as you're a role model for the community with the rank =333

• Like 1

I am not rank 333, I am rank 8113.

But in other news:

ehunB.png

Also nearly 50k Corrupted ore! Will post a picture when I get that.

• Like 1

Account Help

Past hour of Dwarven Aura Chests:

ehvFP.png

First key+Trisk was from 1 chest. The other Key and Trisk was b2b.

Also Mod Osborne responded:

ehwOV.png

This is regarding to the Completionist Requirement Guidelines.

Account Help

• 3 months later...

*Revives*

Well, I got quite a bit of spare time for once, so I am very bored lately. Besides gaining exp, I had very little goals I wanted to pursue. However, most of those goals were quite afk-able and thus I would still get bored. That is why I decided to do a number of trimmed requirements, just for the heck of it =3! On top of that, I hope that this will make my blog a bit more interesting as I thought that just exp goals are quite boring  -_- .

The trimmed requirements I am planning to do at the very least this summer are listed as following:

• 4,000 Chompy kills.
  • Scabarite research completed.
  • Highest rune shop unlocked from Ali Morrisane.
  • All hot-air balloon travel routes unlocked.
  • Completed the Sheep Shearer miniquest.
  • Completed the Witch's Potion miniquest.
  • Eagle transport routes fully unlocked.
  • Defeated the 4 sub-bosses in the Pollnivneach Slayer Dungeon after Smoking Kills.
  • Unlocked ability to craft all Slayer items, including fused helms, upgraded slayer rings, and ability to deliver killing blows quicker.
  • Master White Knight rank obtained.
  • Flying broomstick unlocked. (Includes unlocking the teleport option & getting all magic XP).
  • Found all hidden treasure from Making History.
  • Achieved a score of 1,250+ in Conquest.
  • Unlocked the full power of the Ivandis flail and blisterwood weapons (500 vyrewatch corpses burnt).
  • Unlocked maximum access to Mobilising Armies rewards (401 Rank).
  • Completed all court cases.
  • Completed 25 chimp ice deliveries.
  • Completed all Barbarian Training with Otto.
  • Found all barbarian notes in the Ancient Cavern.
  • Unlocked all rewards from the Artisans Workshop.
  • Obtained all circus clothing.
  • Completed the Dahmaroc statue in your player-owned house.
  • Unlocked the Wild Card and all scrolls (life, Daemonheim, efficiency, cleansing, dexterity, proficiency) from the Dungeoneering rewards trader.
  • Earned the Vyrelord/Vyrelady title after the Branches of Darkmeyer.
  • Made a Zaros symbol in Char's training cave.
  • Attain the highest Esteem rank possible (rank 1) from training in Runespan.
  • Obtain Song from the Depths hidden rewards.
  • Obtain all the dragonkin journals by killing the Queen Black Dragon.
  • Acquire a champion's tackle box from the Fish Flingers distraction and diversion.
  • Explore the Eastern Lands as far as the Shield from your player-owned port.
  • Complete the Hyu-Ji, Quin, Eastern Curiosities, and Guardians of the World storylines from your player-owned port.
  • Complete floors 1-60 on Hard Mode in Dungeoneering.
  • Unlock all ten pieces of lore from elder chronicles.
  • Unlock all permanent effects from Death's store.
  • Complete all three additional challenges from Maria in the Broken Home quest.
  • Fully built the Statue of Rhiannon in the Tower of Voices at least 32 times to complete the version in the Max Guild.
  • You need to gain all possible Prawn Perk points for your Aquarium.

As you see I got quite a lot done already. 

• 4,000 Chompy kills.
    • No idea how many I killed, I did a bunch in the past (far far in the past). Will update whenever I do them.
  • Highest rune shop unlocked from Ali Morrisane.
    • No idea how to do this. Tried it a while back and thought I had it unlocked, but apparently not.
  • Achieved a score of 1,250+ in Conquest.
    • Need someone to help me with this =3!
  • Unlocked maximum access to Mobilising Armies rewards (401 Rank).
    • Hoping that the Minigame Revival attempt will make this possible for me :).
  • Completed 25 chimp ice deliveries.
    • Have done 5 runs so far. Planning to do this in June after the Mad May Month.
  • Found all barbarian notes in the Ancient Cavern.
    • Nearly done with this. Will pursue it sometime this week.
  • Completed the Dahmaroc statue in your player-owned house.
    • Is at statue #20 at the moment, nearly got the rocks for #21, will do this tonight!!! 
  • Attain the highest Esteem rank possible (rank 1) from training in Runespan.
    • At the moment just over 100k SpanPoints, hoping to be 110k before the double points ends. Will continue doing this today, even after the weekend as I am soo close now.
  • Acquire a champion's tackle box from the Fish Flingers distraction and diversion.
    • I currently own the Professional Tackle Box, but there is a loooong space between Professional and Champions. 
  • Complete floors 1-60 on Hard Mode in Dungeoneering.
    • Doing Daily Dungeoneering Challenges for this one. 
  • Unlock all ten pieces of lore from elder chronicles.
    • Doesn't take long to do. Might do this sometime tonight as well, otherwise it will be done tomorrow.
  • Unlock all permanent effects from Death's store.
    • I can nearly unlock the first effect, which will be unlocking more tasks so I can do this requirement a little bit faster I think. However I think that isn't worth it to do.
  • Fully built the Statue of Rhiannon in the Tower of Voices at least 32 times to complete the version in the Max Guild.
    • Only done it once, nearly completed it twice! Will probably one of the last things I will do.

Account Help

Progress of today:

Currently have done 20th Statue of Dahmaroc and 3rd Statue of Rhiannon.

Also have 103k SpanPoints, so only 22k to go =3!

Ticked off another Hard Mode dungeoneering floor.

And done Ali Morrisane Shop Upgrades =3!

Currently doing Soul Reaper to get more points =3! Planning to throw in extra Slayer Tasks to buy upgrades with Slayer Points as well.

Account Help

And so it seems that I have done the Ten Elder Chronicles as well :)!

Back to RuneSpan it is!

Account Help

Do you have that ethereal purple runespan set

No I do not, I have the Law set.

Account Help

My current points total:

hCBOo.png

Account Help

And at last:

hDBlv.png

hDBoK.png

Account Help

Soul Reaper task from yesterday netted me this:

trIOaf4.png

Bought the instance Cost Reduction =3

And in between:

mcj3yEA.png

• Like 1

Account Help

I noticed you didn't include some of the requirements on there? Which ones are they?

Castle Wars and Champion Scrolls and Kal'gerion Titles.

Also I think I need "only" 70-75 more Fish Flinger Games before I can attain the Champion Tackle box.

Account Help

nice progress =3!

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

nice progress =3!

Thank you

-----

The perks of late night fishing:

5nWrbQ3.png

And the game after it as well:

XxjvZzM.png

Account Help

While at an active peak time:

aTdKxKH.png

Account Help

Apparently I am getting good at this, once again Stage place =3!

6fykR3c.png

I don't know how I do it o.O:

rE1jAOH.png

Account Help

48 score or go home.

I wouldn't know how =C

Account Help