Cant make rs acc

dyedeadlift

Hi guys i want to start playing runescape because my friend told me it was awesome, lol. Well anyways when I try to log in it says I have to pick a name first, but then when I try to pick the name it won't let me? I have tried on the mainpage and on the login. 

When I try on the login it just says "The server is very busy, please try again" I've tried 10 different names and even the randomise button and it still says the same.

When I try on the main page I can get to the "are you sure you want this name" and i click yes and after 30 seconds of loading it just goes blank

then i tried subscribing and then it just says this part is unavailable "https://www.runescape.com/unavailable.ws" so i cant make myself member either

but my friend tried to log on his account on my computer and he can do that fine 

what is wrong?? I wanna try this game

It could be that the servers are experiencing difficulties due to the massive number of free names being cleared out today.  So, creating a new account may affected, but existing accounts could be okay.  Could you try a few hours later or tomorrow?  I know no one wants to wait, but if today is the first time you've tried, that may be the only solution.  Otherwise I'm not quite sure what the problem could be.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

It could be that the servers are experiencing difficulties due to the massive number of free names being cleared out today.  So, creating a new account may affected, but existing accounts could be okay.  Could you try a few hours later or tomorrow?  I know no one wants to wait, but if today is the first time you've tried, that may be the only solution.  Otherwise I'm not quite sure what the problem could be.

Lame

I moved this to the appropriate forum.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

• 4 weeks later...