Different Level 90 Options?

Blutters

I see lemme correct this then
So first 2 hits take 2.4 seconds and third hit plus the stacked ability takes 1.2 seconds?
And that stacking an ability on conc blast at the second hit gives 157 damage plus the damage the ability gives in the time of 2.4 seconds?
Basically if wrack is used that's
First 1.2 seconds: 75%
Next 1.2 seconds: 82%+ 94%
In dps terms,
(75+82+94)/2.4 compared to sonic wave's 157/1.8?

Or when used with wrack,

(157+94)/3.6 which is even worse than 157/1.8

That's 141% damage per second as opposed to 87.2%/69.7%(with wrack)

You can't just say (75+82+94) because what if they used Dragon Breath instead? It would be (75+82+(188*1.1)) which would throw off your calculation.

Also, when you "stack" an ability, it doesn't actually hit twice at once due to the responsive combat update.

I'm done posting though. Just be informed that Wand/Orb is the exact same as Staff unless using them against a target where you don't have 100% accuracy, at which point, the staff gets slightly better dps.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

You can't just say (75+82+94) because what if they used Dragon Breath instead? It would be (75+82+(188*1.1)) which would throw off your calculation.

Also, when you "stack" an ability, it doesn't actually hit twice at once due to the responsive combat update.

I'm done posting though. Just be informed that Wand/Orb is the exact same as Staff unless using them against a target where you don't have 100% accuracy, at which point, the staff gets slightly better dps.

You get the general idea. but you're contradicting the data you've provided earlier which claimed that they stack at the same time. "can press a 3rd ability after stacking the 2nd hit of Concentrated Blast with a non channelled basic ability is the same as the time it takes from pressing a non channelled basic ability until one can press a 3rd ability, after using two non channelled ability basic abilities." I'm not saying you cant contradict your data, just saying that you should voice out what you think it is now, instead of saying "your data's wrong, but so is mine, but I still think my claims still stand"

And no it wouldnt be (75+82+(188*1.1)), dps would be (75+82+188)/2.4 (for the portion of the specific cycle with concentrated blast as the opening ability) (where 2.4 is from the information you provided to me.

Wrack was used in the example to show the difference in damage. it obviously wasnt supposed to be taken as representative of the average of all ability damage of basics. And please please please back up your facts with data. A claim about one thing being better than another without data to support it is akin to claiming that blue men live on the moon.