The Logbook: 120 Mining, 2.1B Total EXP and BXP Results!

Another day of full slayer and a little over 700k from 99. May actually get that during the week, will see how much free time work allows me. For today though, I got 98 slayer along with nearly 90+ combat stats, just missing 90 strength. On my main I'm also about 400k away from 90M mining.

Here's today's gallery:

qjBwENL.png

tPgIhXV.png

IXxTbZJ.png

Here is my slayer tab, as it was when I got 98 slayer:

uaKM1W5.png

CquL9ly.png

Untrimmed 99 slayer achieved!

Check out the imgur album with my final loot tab and total profit from selling it. Along with total beasts killed:

http://imgur.com/a/xUNIZ

Also have a reddit topic on /runescape about it if curious:

http://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/2vh24p/slayer_tab_from_54_to_99_slayer_using_a_spring/

CquL9ly.png

Explain your little boxes plz ty

Truthfully not positive what you're asking o.O

How you've set up the little box with UCA mining. Just minimized for the purpose of the screenie or what? 

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Explain your little boxes plz ty

Truthfully not positive what you're asking o.O

How you've set up the little box with UCA mining. Just minimized for the purpose of the screenie or what? 

I used the extension for firefox that allows it to be always on top. So UCA mining in the corner is always ontop of my windows. Allows me to maximize my client I'm slaying on while not forgetting to reclick while mining. Having in the corner there makes it much easier to remember to click on. Sadly with that size I don't notice chat at all, which is why I've been keeping my pm off lately, so its not to looking I'm ignoring someone.

CquL9ly.png

Been awhile since I've had much of a progress update on my main. Just passed the 95M mining threshold:

1yfcuX6.png

Currently on track to have supplies bought and gathered for 99 summoning and 97ish herblore on my alt. Herblore goal is really overloads, but will actually get 97 herblore from making the overloads I have supplies for. May even get 98. Mild plans for my main on the weekend as well. Will likely get the 4M experience for the 120 fletching cape first, then thinking some smithing.

CquL9ly.png

Made some major front page updates today. I decided to rededicate this blog just to my main, UCA. Felt it was getting a bit too cluttered with two accounts so I broke my blogs apart so each account can have a dedicated blog. This blog will continue to be about UCA.

Syh now has a dedicated blog posted on Wicked Fury's clan page. This is a shift in audience in some regards, as Syh is now a member of Wicked Fury (a clan I've been apart of off and on for nearly 5 years). I can assure the site is run well and isn't much different from other fan sites. The link to it is now on the front page if people are curious.

My front page now features a new banner for my 200M mining goal and quite a few new links. It now has a collection of my imgur and reddit topics of certain time trials and achievements.

I just passed 100M mining experience on UCA. My stretch goal is 120 mining before bxp weekend, but don't think I'll make that. So 120 will be after the weekend. During bxp weekend, the majority of my goals are planned with Syh, but for UCA I'm planning a 20-40M smithing weekend.

p18Nh3N.png

CquL9ly.png

Not quite as major of a BXP this round for me as it was last weekend. I mainly dedicated this BXP to smithing and the majority of my major goals were actually on Syh. All the same, I did get some fair gains here:

Was just shy of 20M smithing experience for the weekend: 4dJw4XK.png

Also passed 2.1B overall experience this weekend: An1hVef.png

After BXP weekend I finally reached the milestone of 120 mining. Will admit that mining seems to much faster than RC and much more afkable. Should wrap up 200M mining within 3 months:

dFlJij4.png

Currently sitting just over 105M mining experience:

2yoqWA8.png

After 200M mining I plan to dedicate my focus back to this account and some major skilling, looking forward to it.

CquL9ly.png