Questing

R3moteman

Hello all,

I've recently started playing again and have decided it's about time I got into some serious questing.
A few semi-decent quests that I have actually done: Desert Treasure, RFD,  Underground Pass, The void stares back, The troll quests, The gnome quests.
Those are more important ones I can remember off the top of my head.

My question is, could someone please suggest a list of quests that I should work towards? If you're not sure if I've done a quest, just list it anyway please.

I realise I should work towards completing all quests, but a priority list would be nice.

Thanks in advance.

user1-dark.png

The World Wakes and Ritual of the Mahjarrat would be good, if you can do those..also the elf quests in preparation for Elf City release coming up soon.  In fact most quests give more than adequate rewards.  I can by no means provide a precise ranking but the elf questline might be one you want to get first in light of upcoming content.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Go to any fansite.

Open their list of all quests in-game.

This is your list of quests you should work towards doing.

Why? Because they all offer some reward and is is inevitable that at some point those noob quests you ignored because it wasn't anything big will become a long chain requirement for a big quest and then you'll be mad cause you gotta spend like a day or 2 wading through them all to get the 1 reward.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue