Divination

Gullible

Hi, I recently got back to rs after not playing since around September last year.

I'm looking to max again and I have a few questions for divination.

1) At my current level (in signature), approximately how long should 99 divination take?

2) Are there any updates since which will give me faster divination xp rates? I'm currently doing lustrous wisps.

Fiddlededee.png

Thanks in advance

Midnight.png

Very rough guess here: 60k/hr average xp rates, and you need about 12M xp, so 200 hours?  I don't know of any updates to significantly speed things up, aside from dumping in all your energy for more xp (when you interact with the rift), or buying energy if you want to spend a ton of money.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Divine_simulacrum_I

This and II (at 86+) can be a nice little boost to xp as well.

Oh yes, forgot about that.  You also get even more xp from it in Divination if other people harvest from it as well now, right?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Doing divine simulacrums, making boons, and using the Nightmare Muspah familiar should all help increase the speed of divination. Tears of Guthix is also a great way to get 40-50k exp for 5 minutes of work.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I maxed Div before all this fancy stuff, but I never ever ignored to collect and deposit chronicle fragments (if you have the ring to tele to Guthix altar that is?), by teleing there and back to whatever location I was on at the moment. I also bought approx 20-50k energies from higher lvl div and up and converted it all by choosing the third pool option: 'Memories and Energy to Experience' - at a greater cost but by far the best exp. I can't remember how long it took me to get to 99 div but it didn't take long at least. Especially now that you have access to the familiar they mentioned plus guthix tears mini-game, it should be shorter for you. Oh, and I highly recomend you use all your exp boosters on div but I am sure you know that already ^_^

rejna.png

- "I am willing to die...I mean try" - Jewelfire (Want to go bossing?)
-"we tried, we cried and we died!" - Limparse (What happens to old farts and tarts on monster-hunts)
- "...and we found out that there are as many ways to get to warriors guild
...as there are elders trying to get there" - Lysi
*snods agely* sorry... *nods sagely* - Brammy

-"Equality is being treated the SAME as everyone else;

not having special treatment and unique things added in to everything." - Sy_Accursed