Is it too late to train summoning?

Blaze The Movie Fan

No, having another full inventory with 2 more spaces than your normal one would never be useful. Just train slayer, pick up the charms, and train Summoning with the charms you get. Save blue charms for Geyser titans. Other than that just calculate the prices of pouches to decide which you can make with the least loss vs xp gained. Once you get to 88 Summoning it gets extremely fast to train; just getting charms that takes time. Waterfiends give 95% rates for crimson charms if you don't feel like doing slayer. Good luck.

bestmage.jpg

Get a charming imp if you can. It picks up the charms for you, so you can gather them automatically.

When you get to level 57, you can train fast by using a Spirit Larupia to TP to the obelisk iin Felldip, and use a Duel ring to TP to the bank chest at Castle Wars. No more running from bank to obelisk to bank.

I'd also suggest trying to gather charms now.  There's going to be a bonus xp weekend november 1st, and it's really good to do summoning on bonus xp because it means you only have to gather half as many charms for the same summoning xp (and that's the part that takes a long time!)

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

• 2 weeks later...

Wait a minute I just realized something.

The charms aren't tradable but the pouches are.

Does that mean I can use the creatures that can hold 30 items at a time without getting the summoning level needed to make the pouches?

I don't think that works ._.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.