Adventurer's Log Lookup

mtaurus59

I am having a problem with my adventurer's log lookup. When I enter my username and then click on the lookup button it tells me that it failed to fetch data and to try back later. But when I try back after a few hours or the next day it still gives me the same message.

Can someone give me some advice on to fix this issue?

Thank you in advance

Are you referring to lookup through Swiftkit or another client?  I looked you up myself through the RuneScape website directly and your profile appears to pop up just fine.  Link.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Hmm, not sure why it isn't working.  I'm moving this to the appropriate website corrections/update forum so one of the crew can have a look.

(It's this page you're referring to, right?)

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

The problem with my adventurer's log lookup is still not working. I use it to help me keep track of which quests are complete and which quest's I have all the requirements for. Is there anyone who can either fix the issue or give me some advise as to how to get it to work?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there!

Unfortunately this is something which requires quite special knowledge to fix the feed so only one or two of our guys can see to it. I've passed it on to them though and they're working on it :) I'll keep you updated here

dczlnn.pngUSPPEP8.pngdczlnn.png

Hi there!

Unfortunately this is something which requires quite special knowledge to fix the feed so only one or two of our guys can see to it. I've passed it on to them though and they're working on it :) I'll keep you updated here

They're working on it now, be patient and I'm sure it will be done as soon as possible :).

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am having the same problem with fetching my quest information. It started about the same time that I signed up for the Authenticator Application on my phone to verify my computer when I login to the Rune Scape game. I am beginning to wonder if that that could be the reason that it won't fetch my quest information on this site. I do have other phone applications that fetch my game information without any problems though.

• 1 month later...

Well, unfortunately there are only one or two people with the technical skill to investigate and fix it, and they are sadly a bit busy :(.  If you had any ideas how it might be patched, I would be happy to pass them on, but otherwise there's not much we can do.  If you like, you can check out this post I made on a similar thread and see if that helps as a temporary fix, if you don't mind entering completed quests manually.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Hi, since I really like this feature I was able to make a working php script to scrape the adventurer's log. Unfortunately since I don't have access to the adv_log code I can't code the set cookie portion of it. The code I created is a huge hack and a better idea would be to cache most of this information but it does work.

Pastebin of php: 

http://pastebin.com/DLEJCh80

Preview: 

It takes a few seconds but it works. (May have to take it down if bandwidth goes too high.)

http://android305.com/runescape/?rsn=USER_NAME_HERE

This is just a proof of concept, if you like this, maybe you can contact one of the coders to let me see the actual code and I can sketch up a fix. I reaaaally like this tool.

Wow, looks like that took a while to write XD. I will pass it along and see if that helps!  Thanks for your PM as well.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png