Expert Skillcapes

Miss Lioness

Toybox because the cape is kept at Diango.

Placing an item in the Toybox pretty much does the same action as destroying it, and the toy box shares an inventory with Diango (for the items that are part of the toy box, anyway.)

And since you have to pay 99k to retrieve from Diango and they have no actual way of knowing if the player placed the item manually in the toy box or if they lost it to be sent at Diango, they're making you pay 99k no matter what.

And yes, not sure why they couldn't just have made it part of cape rack from the get go, but >Jagex

• Like 1

Oh Runescape and its love of shiny things.

I'm just glad this isn't a completionist req.

Honestly, it might take two hours to do at most, since you already have the skills at 99 for the comp cape. It'd be a pretty minor addition, especially for those who are still working towards comp.

I'm not maxed ;)

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

Honestly, it might take two hours to do at most, since you already have the skills at 99 for the comp cape. It'd be a pretty minor addition, especially for those who are still working towards comp.

I'm not maxed ;)

Then you don't need to worry much about comp reqs, do you? :P

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

I'm not maxed ;)

Except that he's working on max/comp/trim :p

As far as the capes, they're alright. I do like the combat one. I'm more fascinated by the hoods though, specifically support and combat. Contemplating keepsaking them as a change from my Robin hood.

I replaced dragonbone full helm with the combat hood.

Didn't like support hood as much when i saw it up close.

Gatherer would be nice for a sort of wintery eskimoy outfit, but i cant think what else to put with it.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I'm not maxed ;)

Except that he's working on max/comp/trim :P

Yes, but you have to get max first, and then we're back to the first thing I said in this quote block - only a couple of hours of work to get from max cape to having all four expert capes. Hardly a big thing to add on top of the already large comp reqs, especially for someone who isn't maxed yet.

I suppose "you don't need to worry much about comp reqs" wasn't exactly right; I should've said something more like "then you don't need to worry much about this potential comp req" because it'll be a while before it matters and it's not that hard to get once maxed.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

Yes, but you have to get max first,

There was some guy who recently pulled off a max-comp-trim in under a minute, which I assume Joe is also trying to do. Having this as a comp req would kind of throw a wrench into those plans :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

There was some guy who recently pulled off a max-comp-trim in under a minute, which I assume Joe is also trying to do. Having this as a comp req would kind of throw a wrench into those plans :P
Getting 99 range killing your last chompy and opening the 5th kalgerion commendation... lol.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Pretty much this, assuming I don't forget anything though I think I'm screwed when Elf City comes out with Shattered Heart as I'm too close to Herblore for 32 weeks of exp. :P

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

Pretty much this, assuming I don't forget anything though I think I'm screwed when Elf City comes out with Shattered Heart as I'm too close to Herblore for 32 weeks of exp. :P

Clean Guam :p

You might get lucky. There's supposed to be the voice of seren that ups your chances of the rocks (or if not that, I know there's something...), so it's possible.

• 1 month later...