[DISCUSSION] Ironman mode

852ttaM

I don't disagree that handouts can ruin the experience my issue is nerfing everything into oblivion for iron man accounts. Why they couldn't just settle for half the rewards but instead have to remove the top two tiers and then halve and then some all the rewards seems a little extreme.

There's two common problems I've noticed that others have brought up.

1) it's not about how overpowered it can be, but the fact that there can be an advantage purchased at all. They have said they don't want players to buy advantages over others so that competition for the new hiscores is fair.

2) They advertised the aura as being fully compatible for IM. After 6 hours and selling some packs to IM and including that service, they changed it. There are too many metaphors I can use to make this apparent on why this bad but I think it's obvious enough.

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

They also have to be more clear about what ironman will and will not get. Like with the festive aura they said "all members" and didn't say anything about ironman. How can you neglect a new mode so soon...

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!