Alright, what do I have to do to lose the respect of the white knights?

Blaze The Movie Fan

I have killed thousands and thousands of them, (I think it's at least 7,000 now.) and I STILL am at the MASTER rank.

I'm doing my best to make them think of me as a traitor and nothing's working.

I hate the white knights that's why I want to lose their respect. Also, the white items they sell is crap.

So yeah, can someone help me?

• Like 1

I'm not sure that I am understanding your question.  Master rank is given as long as your kill count is over 1,300.  Thus, in order to "lose" that rank, you must kill white knights until your kill count drops under that threshold.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I'm not really sure what help you're asking for here... you must have just killed an awful lot of black knights as well.

edit: I suppose it's possible that it's not actually possible to go down ranks, just kills within a rank, in which case you're stuck as a master white knight. But I have no evidence for or against this, just a theory since you claimed to have killed several thousand white knights without being able to lower your rank.

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Afaik you rank can only go down if its not already maxed out, because at Master level the counter kinda vanishes so there is nothing to take stuff away from in order to lower it.

But I don't really see why you care what your white knight rank is, in terms of gameplay it has precisely 0 implications beyond what gear you can buy from their shop and being a comp req.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue