Mod MMG leaves Jagex

Leik

Could it be that he was forced to resign after the amount of damage EoC has done to the community has, with the introduction of Legacy, finally been crystallized out?

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

In all honesty in my opinion its not RS he's getting out of before it goes south. I would say its just as likely he's getting out in case Transformers completely tanks, because the investment in that and has been done entirely under his leadership. Theres a lot to lose career wise with it.

• Like 1

Talking about Marks, does anyone know where Mod Mark is? He seems to have dissappeared. :s

I think he's Design Director now, or he was when I last spoke to him.

I was hoping he'd get CEO, the game would definitely be back to over 100K+ players active at a single time.

Talking about Marks, does anyone know where Mod Mark is? He seems to have dissappeared. :s

I think he's Design Director now, or he was when I last spoke to him.

I was hoping he'd get CEO, the game would definitely be back to over 100K+ players active at a single time.

I think he makes a great designer and even community spokesman for the designers. But he doesn't have the qualifications of CEO. CEO is a business position and for a company the size of Jagex, the CEO requires experience with accounting and general money matters.

Even Andrew Gower wasn't CEO and he knew he wasn't qualified for it. That is why they got there friend Constant Tedder to handle the business part of the company. Simply someone just doesn't have the time to be both a designer and CEO.

Always best in any situation to let a good designer stay a good designer and let a knowledgeable business man handle the business side.

• Like 3

CquL9ly.png