Bypassing 5 minute auto logout

tgf

A while back on someone's stream I saw someone do something so that they would not get logged out after 5 minutes of inactivity and they could stay logged in for the entire 6 hours without ever doing anything.

Does anyone know how this is done?

Stormy_Day.png

atMEj.png

As long as the game receives some input from you it deems you active.

Chatting/entering text and slightly rotating the camera are the most common place examples of ways to keep the account logged in without actually playing.

However there is no way to keep it logged in without any user input at all, unless you are straying into rule breaking territory with autoclickers etc that make the in put for you.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Yeah, holding a key down will not work either.  There's no legal way to stay logged in for more than the five minutes alloted.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Meh. I'm sure I saw a way to do it by opening up some interface and leaving it there, and the guy stayed logged in for 6 hours without ever touching the account. Sadly I forgot which interface it was. 

Stormy_Day.png

atMEj.png

There are a few interfaces with different events that cause constant input. Seeing that this had been used in the past for different bug abuse situations it's safe to say it's against the rules.

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?