Upgrading to Torva, Downgrading other gear.

Tyler93

Hey everyone, Just looking for some other opinions on an idea I have. I'm considering buying Full Torva to replace my Bandos, however, with doing this I would have to downgrade my Ranged & Magic gear to Kharils & Ganodermic. I would be working towards upgrading my Ranged & Magic gear over time, however, it may be a little bit.

If it makes any difference I do have dual drygores as well, however, I don't see the point in getting rid of them to keep Armadyl/Subjugation.

So, Is it worth it to downgrade Ranged & Magic gear to upgrade my Bandos to Torva? And how stable is Torva? Is now an alright time to buy?

Any input is appreciated, Thanks!

Original Account: Tylersk8shop (Joined: August 2006)
99 Attack, Strength, Defence, Hitpoints and Woodcutting.

Also, I guess I am max melee already and wanting to work towards 99 Ranged & Magic (Not anytime soon, Just work at it over time). But if I do any bossing, I usually try to lean towards melee bossing (which may be a big part of funding gear upgrades).

Original Account: Tylersk8shop (Joined: August 2006)
99 Attack, Strength, Defence, Hitpoints and Woodcutting.

I'd say go ahead and buy Torva, go boss until you can afford to buy back either Ranged or Magic gear, and take it from there..:).

As for Torva prices, they've been steadily dropping and may well drop more, but in the long run they pretty much have to drop anyway, so now is as good a time as ever.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

It really depends. What are you planning on doing? If you're just gonna slay, don't bother. However, if you're going to do bosses and they are mostly ones you melee, then sure, get Torva.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid