Recent trend to include PvM into Comp Cape, i.e. Rush of Blood [Split]

stonewall337

Screw strategy.

Yolo steel titan spec scroll and repeatedly spam it using summ pots. I only really adren to have Sunshine up whenever I need it. Make sure you Chain and Dragon Breath as these hit multiple targets (great for gano/jadinko), and hit especially hard with Sunshine active.

Warpriest armor is sufficient. Just make sure you have all the prerequisite gear (antifire pot, kiln cape, blood spells on ancients, darklight) along with a melee/mage switch and you're good to go.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Yolo steel titan spec scroll and repeatedly spam it using summ pots. I only really adren to have Sunshine up whenever I need it. Make sure you Chain and Dragon Breath as these hit multiple targets (great for gano/jadinko), and hit especially hard with Sunshine active.

Agreed. All else fails this works, I did it last night for the the first time after 4 attempts, each time bringing more and more summoning flasks. In the end I went through 8 summoning flasks when I completed it. My first 3 attempts I failed largely because I didn't get a single muspah wave.

Screw strategy.

Warpriest armor is sufficient. Just make sure you have all the prerequisite gear (antifire pot, kiln cape, blood spells on ancients, darklight) along with a melee/mage switch and you're good to go.

I approve of this strategy.

Got hit by major lag + forget darklight like a derp and I still came close to 17 waves.

Try tomorrow on my good pc and remember darklight and 20 shuld be a breeze.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but why is everyone using darklight when holy water drops TD's shield right off the bat? It's a nightmare to make, sure, but most seem to be failing by very small margins...

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but why is everyone using darklight when holy water drops TD's shield right off the bat? It's a nightmare to make, sure, but most seem to be failing by very small margins...

I do just fine with Darklight o_O never needed Holy Water

True, it could mean the difference between success and failing... but I rather stick to Darklight than waste time mass-producing holy water >_>

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

True, it could mean the difference between success and failing... but I rather stick to Darklight than waste time mass-producing holy water >_>

It took me like 2 hours to make 1500 holy water. It's not that time consuming.

ozXHe7P.png

just made it to wave 21 on platinum my first try

i used

full subj

bandos legs

superior tetsu body

drygore maces

titan

superior scirmshaw of the elements

range kiln cape because i didn't have a mage one lol

the smart titan was really helpful i basically just spammed sum pots the whole thing.

i didn't really know how to do glacors so i could have made up a lot of time there, i was also using darklight not holy water.

but i can see how it would be hard without nox or some good strategy

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

just made it to wave 21 on platinum my first try

i used

full subj

bandos legs

superior tetsu body

drygore maces

titan

superior scirmshaw of the elements

range kiln cape because i didn't have a mage one lol

the smart titan was really helpful i basically just spammed sum pots the whole thing.

i didn't really know how to do glacors so i could have made up a lot of time there, i was also using darklight not holy water.

but i can see how it would be hard without nox or some good strategy

Finally a notable authority on the subject has spoken :p.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

It took me like 2 hours to make 1500 holy water. It's not that time consuming.

FYI, with ability queuing, it is very easy and possible to drop TD shields without actually using a holy water. I've killed over 500 TDs with my 50 holy waters, and only used a couple by accident.

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch