6 October 2014 - Smarter Familiars

Arceus

We've performed a batch of maintenance changes to Treasure Hunter, tweaking the prizes given in order to:

Remove certain undesirable prizes.

Manage Treasure Hunter's impact on the economy.

I wonder what was removed (please be pots) and what impact did it really have on the economy?

the pots are already doomed from pickpocketing clan elves

8f14270694.jpg

We've performed a batch of maintenance changes to Treasure Hunter, tweaking the prizes given in order to:

I wonder what was removed (please be pots) and what impact did it really have on the economy?

Yeah i got like almost 300 supers from TH. Now im kind of like... oh supers that sucks. I mean yeah its ok because they csn help shave off the gp usage on making overloads.
  • Like 1

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

The ranged xp from familars though...

What about it?
Its a nice increase because they actually ATTACK and not just stand there. So now when you want to train a combat skill with a familiar it will actually work.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Does any summon put out better damage than a steel titan?

I never used this crap except for the fruitbat and the occasional yak when I really needed inventory space and could stomach the huge pain in the ass of clicking around it.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Does any summon put out better damage than a steel titan?

I never used this crap except for the fruitbat and the occasional yak when I really needed inventory space and could stomach the huge pain in the ass of clicking around it.

Maybe ice nihil, but the price for it isnt justified except for pvm or things likerush of blood.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Loading piles of scrolls into Steel "Panzer Tank" Titan and chugging Summoning Flasks. Awwww yeah.

4dw3Jgm.png

• Like 1

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

Loading piles of scrolls into Steel "Panzer Tank" Titan and chugging Summoning Flasks. Awwww yeah.

4dw3Jgm.png

It's a bird...it's a plane..no, it's an..unfinished Jagex beta.  Oh well.

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Yeah i got like almost 300 supers from TH. Now im kind of like... oh supers that sucks. I mean yeah its ok because they csn help shave off the gp usage on making overloads.

Supers are the greatest potions in RS@

Stormy_Day.png

atMEj.png

Familiars now seem dumber than before, now they actually switch targets when you send them to attack as you're changing your target they will just follow your attack lol.

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

I think the camera glitch was fixed (the one that changes the camera to super high)

~~~legoman187~~~

• Like 1

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

buying summon flasks/spirit weed added to monster drop tables

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

buying summon flasks/spirit weed added to monster drop tables

Spirit weed is there, but not on the level of highly used herbs such as ranarr. Spirit weed is more easier to come by. You have ophidian incubation, but thats got to be a pain. I would imagine that instead of using 3 special points per scroll it should use 60 points for a whole inventory.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png