Slayer Help

andriod09

Okay, so I'm trying to get 99 slayer; I don't have the Elf master unlocked, because I cbb to do quests, so what should I have under my block list for kuradel, I mainly mage my tasks, range if its a certain task that I knwo is weak to ranged combat (like Order of Ascensions) and so on.

I currently have dust devils and hell hounds on my block list, and Kal'Gerion demons on my prefered list.

I should also note, I don't have access to TDs or Glacors either.

Thanks for the help!

Yt'Haar-Andy|Andriod09, Vanguard to Armadyl, Loyal Servant to Zaros.

I don't know too much about Slayer.  RsWiki has a guide here but I don't know if that's tailored specifically to your style of mainly magic.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Thanks for trying Arceus c: That's really all that counts, haha. I was mainly talking about the block/prefer list, I mainly use magic, but I also do melee and range and needed.

I'm seriously looking, as I need to get 3 levels before the end of the month. :D

Just use highest lvl master you can and don't cancel any tasks.

More old-school than you know...

battlethingz.png

Proud Member of The Slayer's Guild since April 7th 2009.
Skill Total Goal Complete: 2500 - November 12th 2014.
Goal Total Experience: 338,895,206 - Goal complete November 2nd 2014.
Next Goal Experience: 1,000,000,000 -
Personal Kalphite Queen Guide
Follow My PoP Blog!

If you aren't going to melee you have to block airuts or else it will be very painful for you.

Same with range and celestial dragons.

iirc when i used kuradal my block list was:

fire giant

spirit mage

dust devil

nechryael

ice stryke

mutated jadinko

something else

Prefer ganodermics, they are your best friend as a magic person (just beasts, not all ganos)

Also prefer abyssal demons.

Everything else up to you. A lot of people like to prefer avianses. 

Stormy_Day.png

atMEj.png

I don't really want to hijack this thread, but why are dust devils on both of your block lists? I always find them rather easy and fun to do. Also I personally wouldn't put hellhounds on my block list because of the clue scroll drops, but I understand why you would block them :)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

I think they are on the block lists because they are either terrible xp, terrible drops, or some combination of that

most people don't really consider clues to be good drops (mainly due to the fact they are usually pretty bad)

~~~legoman187~~~

• Like 1

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

I don't really want to hijack this thread, but why are dust devils on both of your block lists? I always find them rather easy and fun to do. Also I personally wouldn't put hellhounds on my block list because of the clue scroll drops, but I understand why you would block them :)

I try to time my slayer tasks so I can average out how much Experience I gain in an hour or in a day, and I start the time of the task as soon as I get it from kuradel, this time usually includes going to the bank and regearing/restocking, et cetera. Dust Devils are just a pain to get to, and hell hounds aren't high on my priority list. I don't like the clues they drop, as most of them need quests or such to do, and I don't like quests. not to mention I am also trying to gather charms for summoning training, and hellhounds/dust devils usually only drop golds.

Just use highest lvl master you can and don't cancel any tasks.

I'm well of this, I was asking what should I put on my block and/or prefered list(s).

• Like 1