buying th keys and new loading screen

michel555555

I bought some keys for the new ethereals and it seems like jagex added a new feature that is really starting to tick me off.

Every time i use one of my bought keys I get a loading screen telling me to "please wait. Attempting to approve bought key"

I've bought keys before and i've never seen it. And it takes 5-10 seconds to use a single key now.

I'm happy because it slows down people just buying xp but it really sucks for promotionals.

Anyone other then me getting this?

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

these outfits aren't too tough to get if you micromanage your hearts of ice.  i'd save your money for a different promo

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

these outfits aren't too tough to get if you micromanage your hearts of ice. i'd save your money for a different promo

I used 50 keys with all of them except a few getting all, but the hat for the blood and law outfits. I disagree.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

What should be blocked with heartfreezers to help chances?

Block all the common prizes, and if you still have hearts left over, proceed to block the uncommon ones which are less desirable to you.  For example, block the FM star if you don't want FM xp, etc.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

That kinda micromanagment is a pita for larger numbers indded, and it is only mildly more effective than just blocking 10 skills and having you way with spins.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I still hold that there is some type of rare modifier on bought TH keys and earned keys.

So far i have 6 keys to get the other set.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Wow i am totally blown away to see 9 keys netting me the death ethereal top, gloves, and boots. I just need the death ethereal hat and legs.

I plan on running troll invasion, god statues and 2 dailies to see if i can nab them. I should be able to get one and maybe the last tomorrow.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

It took me around 70 keys to get all 3 sets, so not bad overall.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

This is the first TH thing that's ever appealed to me, it looks pretty cool and its features are pretty powerful.  I started off using 3 bonds to buy keys and had around half the stuff, but didn't want to spend another 20-24 mill to get the set. So i tried supersonic ads for the first time, took an hour or  to earn about 40 keys to get the rest of the pieces.   Man those things are sketchy though, i dread to think what your real life and virtual inbox would look like if you used genuine details!    Took me 80-90 keys in total.     Jagex must have made a killing this weekend!

2 bonds got me 1 set. Not bad, |^_^|

More old-school than you know...

battlethingz.png

Proud Member of The Slayer's Guild since April 7th 2009.
Skill Total Goal Complete: 2500 - November 12th 2014.
Goal Total Experience: 338,895,206 - Goal complete November 2nd 2014.
Next Goal Experience: 1,000,000,000 -
Personal Kalphite Queen Guide
Follow My PoP Blog!