[Update] Death's Door - Halloween Event

Miss Lioness

Can't connect to login server...anyone else?

Still getting "No reply from server.  Please wait a minute and try again" myself.

EDIT: It's up now.

Edited by Zantareous

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png

Is there a one Defence option on the ghost hunting armor?

Unfortunately no, only tiers at 20/50/70.  Link to wiki page.

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Easy to obtain hybrid armour for the Ironmen and maidens all the way up to level 70...

What a way to wreck an incredible update :)

• Like 2

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

JAGEX:

Make an event dependent on being focused on the target when it dies in order to get a kill

Make all of the event mobs have the ability to break focus on them at the very last moment, including when they die

Don't get any points on your own summoned demonic ghost even though you spent half the fight damaging them because of lost focus in the last second

question...does the ghost hunter set provide any of the slayer protection needed to fight most of the useful ghosts in rs

• Like 2

8f14270694.jpg

Easy to obtain hybrid armour for the Ironmen and maidens all the way up to level 70...

What a way to wreck an incredible update :)

You can get level 70 hybrid gear at the next Gods' War Event or down in the dungeon

It's junk.

You know you'll be swaping it out for port's armour any way unless you bother with barrows.

Which one has to wonder why you are bothering with barrows in the first place as an ironman account.

Afterall, ironman = skiller.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Btw isn't this bone burning a bit unoriginal?

We can burn Jogre Bones for ages, and have been cremating Shades for even longer...

I wonder if you can pile, say, Dragon Bones and cremate them on a Jogre Bone fire...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

A lot of boring grinding with lots of people crammed into one place, and annoying and time-consuming mechanisms. Mod Ana must be having a field day, as this type of thing is her idea of fun holiday events.

P.S. I know it wasn't Mod Ana who designed this particular event.

• Like 2

It takes like 30 minutes to get the full costume and the ability on world 2. You don't even have to get the costume if you don't want to, and the experience lamps are powerful for slow to train skills.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Yes, plenty of fun with lots of lag, with everything going hyper fast when the lag stops (and the constant phasing in and out of people when it gets too laggy), and of course the trolls who put Achievement Banners/Dominion Markers/Cannons to purposely troll people.

Holiday events use to be like quasi-quests, with some silly and goofy storyline and you went and did it. Now, with this one, as well as the Christmas one, it's like "get X points doing tedious and annoying activity, cash in for rewards". I don't know about other people, but I prefer the older model.

• Like 3

I'm not lagging too much but I guess my computer is fairly good specs right now.  I prefer the quests too, and there is going to be one, but P2P only so...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

A lot of boring grinding with lots of people crammed into one place, and annoying and time-consuming mechanisms. Mod Ana must be having a field day, as this type of thing is her idea of fun holiday events.

P.S. I know it wasn't Mod Ana who designed this particular event.

For a mod who brings us epic quests she does have the tendency to give us the most grinding stuff in all non-quest fields.

I wonder what the xp looks like wearing 2nd age circlet, cape, bracelet, necklace, 2nd age ring/fm ring and fm gloves with a pyrelord.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Isn't it first age? O.o

It is.

I don't think we have any second age items... just the first age stuff that boosts prayer xp, and the third age TT rewards.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

Getting those 5 daily lamps on world 2 is so freaking fast lmao

Now all I need are trophy prizes :3

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention