F2p Ironman nature runes

MrLeitexxx

Yeah, rune drops were most likely reduced along with that update a while ago.  Have you tried dark wizards?  I remember they used to drop a few and they're easy to knock down.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Pirates dropped them fairly frequently back when I was killing them for doubloons (I assume this was before the rune drop update).

I think some people were talking about doing Ice Giants and Ice Warriors as well.

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png

If you are members, you can do it on ice mountain. There are two in the closed off area you need to mine through to get to three ladders on the surface.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

If you are members, you can do it on ice mountain. There are two in the closed off area you need to mine through to get to three ladders on the surface.

I think you have misread the first post, he is specifically asking about ways to get nature runes in f2p (non-members) ;)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Ah.. Well, in f2p, if you are maging ice warriors, you should be able to stun them and run behind a rock in the ice dungeon south of fally

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum