Daemonheim aura 1 - Can't choose Unholy curse bearer as next boss

LK1905

Im having a problem with the daemonheim aura 1. It won't let me pick unholy cursebearer as next boss. I can choose every other boss that i have unlocked except for this one. I have also encountered the boss in dungeons previously. Is this a bug, or am I missing something?

Coolie633.pngIronman_Lk.png

You can only pick bosses on floors that they can spawn on.

Their lowest floor is defined by their unlock level.

As he needs level 29 he doesn't appear before floor 15, which means he cannot be selected on floor 12 - 14 even though they are the appropriate theme.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

The Unholy Cursebearer requires 29 Dungeoneering to access. You seem to have 56 according to your signature, so I assume you clear that?

The only other possibility I can think of, barring a bug, is that you've already chosen your one free boss for the day. Can you take a picture of what the interface looks like, i.e. is the Unholy Cursebearer grayed out or does it just not show up in the list?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

You can only pick bosses on floors that they can spawn on.

Their lowest floor is defined by their unlock level.

As he needs level 29 he doesn't appear before floor 15, which means he cannot be selected on floor 12 - 14 even though they are the appropriate theme.

Ah, thats the problem, I was trying to use on floor 12. Thanks.

Coolie633.pngIronman_Lk.png