Path to Maxing

A_Gardener

Could someone please look at/criticise/add to my plans for maxing my remaining skills?

Attack/Strength: Airut

Smithing: Actually have no idea? Artisans?

Agility: Hefin course with silverhawks occasionally

Fishing: C2? Are div locs any good?

Crafting: Battlestaves? Not sure again

RC: Runespan

Construction: God Statues and oak doors

Hunter: Draconics with occasional div locs?

Divination: highest location + div simulacrum? Are these any good?

Thank you!

check out the guthixian cache d&d for div.

if you have money to blow rocktails with azure skillchompas are close to as fast as c2s and a lot less effort

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

For smithing artisan's can be quite good and afk, with faster xp if you chug in more money.  I'm not sure what your finances are like though.  Another option is to just smith items but that's quite expensive.  Your other plans all seem reasonable to me ;).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Only do rocktail div locs, they're by far the best for the skills you have left given the available methods for the other options (such as guthixian caches and draconic jadinkos).

At 97 or 98 smithing if you wanted to save some money you could pot up using dwarven stout (m) which shouldn't be that expensive because of elves for rune {2h, legs, skirt} on portable forges, these are usually < 5 gp/xp and at some times even profit. Before that artisans is fine.

If you play your cards right and leave craft for one of the final five you could do daily challenges for most of it. At 99 it's always decorated cooking urns which are fairly cheap (could double with vis wax for more xp daily at higher cost) and only require seconds a day, not sure if the threshold for this is below 99, you could try this out.

Leave construction for last because it's so god awful and you want god statues to carry you as much as possible. Plus potential for a rework.

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Could someone please look at/criticise/add to my plans for maxing my remaining skills?

Attack/Strength: Airut

Smithing: Actually have no idea? Artisans?

Agility: Hefin course with silverhawks occasionally

Fishing: C2? Are div locs any good?

Crafting: Battlestaves? Not sure again

RC: Runespan

Construction: God Statues and oak doors

Hunter: Draconics with occasional div locs?

Divination: highest location + div simulacrum? Are these any good?

Thank you!

Crafting: Battlestaves are good

Construction: Mahogany Tables / Warbands

Divination: Highest location (use the familiar)

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Only do rocktail div locs, they're by far the best for the skills you have left given the available methods for the other options (such as guthixian caches and draconic jadinkos).

At 97 or 98 smithing if you wanted to save some money you could pot up using dwarven stout (m) which shouldn't be that expensive because of elves for rune {2h, legs, skirt} on portable forges, these are usually < 5 gp/xp and at some times even profit. Before that artisans is fine.

If you play your cards right and leave craft for one of the final five you could do daily challenges for most of it. At 99 it's always decorated cooking urns which are fairly cheap (could double with vis wax for more xp daily at higher cost) and only require seconds a day, not sure if the threshold for this is below 99, you could try this out.

Leave construction for last because it's so god awful and you want god statues to carry you as much as possible. Plus potential for a rework.

i get urns at 88 craft

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Don't know your finances, but I did d hides for 99 crafting, decent return back after you sale, of course not near as much as you spend. For attack and strength, I'd go with slayer, but that's what I did cause I enjoyed killing things lol. Fishing you can do monkfish if you want a fair return or just power fish, not sure what power fishing is, as I had 99 before monks ever came out, but I'm sure it isnt hard to figure out. Good luck to you!

More old-school than you know...

battlethingz.png

Proud Member of The Slayer's Guild since April 7th 2009.
Skill Total Goal Complete: 2500 - November 12th 2014.
Goal Total Experience: 338,895,206 - Goal complete November 2nd 2014.
Next Goal Experience: 1,000,000,000 -
Personal Kalphite Queen Guide
Follow My PoP Blog!

Usually powertraining just refers to dropping any resources you're collecting while training, or if it's cost-efficient to do so, porter-banking them instead I suppose.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Decorated cooking urns can be done as low as 81 crafting.

I would also do hard mode dg for your attack/strength. Get strength up first for primal maul then finish up attack.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention