Can not get images to load

jim_vierling

I can confirm this as well. Images are not working on Safari 8.0 (for mac). Only the (transparant) placeholders are shown. Disabling adblock doesn't help either.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Unfortunately something broke coding yesterday so the images on most pages are broken.  Some stuff needs to be re-uploaded and it will hopefully be fixed before long.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Unfortunately something broke coding yesterday so the images on most pages are broken.  Some stuff needs to be re-uploaded and it will hopefully be fixed before long.

Ouch, I hope not much is lost, I am not sure if tip.it has backups, but if some are missing they might be on the waybackmachine :)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

I don't think anything got lost, just a matter of certain call functions not working properly and the code for those has to be refreshed or something :).

EDIT: It's been fixed, clear cache and refresh (CTRL+F5 on Windows) and images should display :).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I'll take responsibility for that... Lol.

I was working on our plugin that displays the bestiaryTooltip (hover over a link to any bestiary/item/quest entry) and accidentally overwrote it with the questTooltip (Don't ask how... Lol).

Sorry it took a while to fix - busy day at work.

• Like 1

09144a99bb.png