Understanding membership and OSRS

gremmy

Hey

So I'm starting up an ironman account on OSRS (can't get my old name, damnit!), and naturally I subscribed for membership to do so. I was under the impression that the two games (RS3/EOC and OSRS) were under the same subscription. I'm using the same e-mail for both of them.

But when I attempt to enter a members world on RS3, I get a message that I need a membership for this.

I'm really confused.. Can anyone enlighten me?  :huh:

Edit: Also, I really wanna check my Adventurer's Log to see exactly how much time I spent!

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

So to clarify, are you using exactly the same account for both games?  Or two different accounts with the same email address?  Also, what does it say in the RS3 lobby when you hover over the membership symbol?  They should both be on the same subscription unless they changed it and I was unaware.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Two different accounts. Is that why? I thought membership was connected to the e-mail adress now.. 

It says "Membership - Not a Member".

Ah no actually, that would be the issue.  Membership goes by account, not email address :).  So on your Ironman you would be able to log into RS3 and play with membership there if you like.

I believe the system is not supposed to let you make more than one account with the same email (for recovery purposes), but I suppose that's another story.

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Aaaaah, I get it now. Thanks man!