GWD boss fight timers

gago

As i understand and remember, there should be a timer in an instanced GWD boss room.

I've been killing Graardor today, instanced and didn't see any timer. My monster kill screen doesn't have a time recorded as well.

What am i missing? :P

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

It's not hidden somewhere underneath something else is it?  And I think you only get times if your game chat is completely unfiltered, unless you just set a new record - is it set to on and not filtered?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Wasn't there a button in the top left? Like at QBD. I Even full screened to make sure it wasn't hidden somewhere. Nope.

Plus i still don't have the fastest time recorded in "Beasts" tab.

chat.png

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

Gag0.png[/hide]

You only get boss timers for God Wars bosses if you solo them and instance is set to allow only one person, if I recall correctly. Most instanced bosses have a maximum threshold for the number of people allowed, which if you end up exceeding, you no longer get a timer. For example, Vorago will only show you a timer if you have 7 people or less.

Aaah thanks.

I've always set a time for 2 people in case i dc, die and need someone to bless my grave :p

But apparently grave appears outside of the boss room if you die& instance goes away if you leave the room.

chat.png

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

Gag0.png[/hide]