Slaying To Bandos

ClayDaBaws

I recently started a new series on my channel called Slaying To Bandos, The goal in this series is to obtain full bandos armor (Excluding the warshield) through slayer. This is a mini-series which is part of a bigger series called Road to God Armors. I plan to eventually get Bandos,Armadyl and Subjugation through different methods. Bandos will be through slaying and Armadyl and Subjugation will most likely be through bossing after my stats get higher up. The series as of 12/14/2014 at 4:50AM has only 2 episodes but later on today episode 3 will be released on my main youtube channel Slurpeefreak9. I hope you guys check out my videos that will be posted below and give some comments on how to make the series better.

Also the third, fourth and fifth episodes are going to be much longer ranging from 30 to 60 minutes long and also include my friend.

This video just ends suddenly with me saying I am going to get a task but isn't shown till episode 2.

Episode 1

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click here.

Episode 2

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click here.

Episode 3

Check out more Runescape Gaming content on my main channel Slurpeefreak9