15 December 2014 - Snowboarding & Tirannwn Task Set

Arceus

due to jagex's stellar coding, baitless grenwall trapping occasionally produces recovered pawya meat

Why wouldn't it. It always seemed like Grenwalls were just messy eaters and just get lots of spare pawya/herbs stuck on their spikes from earlier meals.

Is ranged even a skill now? Like free 4 prayer bonus for anything not ranged is pretty strong. N-not that ranged was ever good or anything. >////<

I guess the quiver's still gonna be useful for me lol

Still can't buy nox bow yet. >.>

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I have been doing plenty of snowboarding recently. It really is quite the different way of training agility. I actually for once like the bit of RNG involved in it as well.

The task set is cool as well.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

How's the xp on the rail? And it has the caveat that you have to run all the way back to start again, instead of just a few steps and talking to the Queen.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

due to jagex's stellar coding, baitless grenwall trapping occasionally produces recovered pawya meat

Why wouldn't it. It always seemed like Grenwalls were just messy eaters and just get lots of spare pawya/herbs stuck on their spikes from earlier meals.

Is ranged even a skill now? Like free 4 prayer bonus for anything not ranged is pretty strong. N-not that ranged was ever good or anything. >////<

When I got the first quiver, I spent a good 5 minutes trying to figure out how the heck one adds arrows to it.

After 5 minutes I stopped, and asked myself:

"Saru MD, what game are you currently playing?"

"Runescape", I replied.

"And who are the makers of Runescape?" I inquired

"Jag- oh I get it. Sigh. Crystal bows. No arrows. So novel, so useless, so Jagex." I exclaimed.

Because, you know, in a game where moss grows in accordance to how many bows one fletches, having a quiver that can hold arrows in a land full of arrow-less bows is just nonsense.

Edit: I just realized Jagex has a loophole to allow us to use bolts/arrows with the quivers. Currently, Priff-land was exclusive to Elves only. So, naturally, it would make sense if they only used arrow-less quivers. However, now that Priff-land is open to all races, the Elves need to check their Crystal Privilege at the door and realize other races DO need arrows and bolts in their quivers.

No one likes racist, classist, non-Orlando Bloom Elves.

• Like 3

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I just realized Jagex has a loophole to allow us to use bolts/arrows with the quivers. Currently, Priff-land was exclusive to Elves only. So, naturally, it would make sense if they only used arrow-less quivers. However, now that Priff-land is open to all races, the Elves need to check their Crystal Privilege at the door and realize other races DO need arrows and bolts in their quivers.

• Like 2

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

But why would you go around carrying an empty quiver? I.e. from a lore point of view how would it help with shooting arrows and such?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

But why would you go around carrying an empty quiver? I.e. from a lore point of view how would it help with shooting arrows and such?

Since the dawn of time, from my perspective, I've never cared for or about RuneScape Lore. Except for Guthix. I loved him -- and Jagex killed him.

Aragorn carried a quiver around, and he used mainly Melee.

Since the dawn of time, from my perspective, I've never cared for or about RuneScape Lore. Except for Guthix. I loved him -- and Jagex killed him.

Aragorn carried a quiver around, and he used mainly Melee.

No, he duel wielded.

Duel wielding doesn't mean a weapon in both hands. In actuality, having a sword in both hands would make the total force you can put into each swing a lot, lot less. Having a bow or sling to throw pointy sticks of death at someone far away, and then something short to pull out when they close the distance is what duel wielding is. Because you can be darn sure on an actual battlefield you aren't going to be shooting an arrow at someone five feet away from you while they smack you with a sword.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

More than that, why would a society that uses magical bows made from the soul of a goddess have quivers as their iconic item? Why would they still have quivers at all? Perhaps they just have a lot left over from before crystal bows were a thing and the upgrade scheme is really just them taking the dust and mold off or something.

• Like 1

In other news: I still have no way to range Dark Beasts with my Quiver.

(Not that I ever range them - but I do wish I could store arrows in the Quiver.)

Death lotus darts.

Bronze Headless Arrows.