Schizotypal - The Ironman - 2k Total + Bank Pic

zLEDmDs.png

FM8kmEn.png

gl2iq5O.png

XFGjTR5.png

DT/Freeing Monkeybutt is all I need for RFD.

On 07 I attempted to do the Tourist Trap but I can't beat the captain. Got him down to 31/80 hp but had to leave cause ran out of food.

JoY7UM2.png

HfqXVrT.png

rj2cqsF.png

bFhL7mx.png

NwCYaOt.png

LCpLMxw.jpg

ov2D8xt.png

ChqKJ9s.png

YFTr2Os.png

So as far as quests go;

I need to do Spirit of Summer and Summer's End

Tears of Guthix

King's Ransom

Eadger's Ruse and Dream Mentor

Mournings End Part 1/2

Defeat Bork

Gain 4 more att/str levels

I think that's all. I'm 244/270 atm. There is also enough quest reqs where I could do 1 quest per thieving level for Deadliest Catch. I might do that. 9k from 66 Hunter. I also dinged 1750 total levels today so I reached the next clan rank which was the Silver Star. Gold Star is 2300 totals or like 10 99s. I go by total. It makes skilling more enjoyable since I have a goal to reach (makes rank actually fun to work towards) - especially since I joined the clan when I made the account. I have a hunter challenge. If I extend it I should get 67 Hunter from turning it in. I have a thieving challenge which if I extend I might get 62? 61 for sure. Did some slayer to test out the new loot system and it felt too clunky. Poor options for the 'custom loot'. 

Oh, I also got a cosmic tally drop today so my wicked hood is missing Death/Blood. That means soon I can stop getting daily ess and get daily pess. Which means I can craft daily nats (more than I do already). As far as daily challenges go I have;

Cut the logs outside the Hunter Pool place

Pickpocket Bandits (gloves a silence for them)

Catch imps

Do Bandos Throne Room Agility (will extend)

and something stupid like cook curry.

Tomorrow I'll probably extend agil/hunt and get them both done. Might do more slayer since I have t70 ranged now. After I do Deadliest Catch I can cut teaks and then I'll go get 60+ (57 Con is my only non 60+). Still unsure of what I'll do after WGS. I could work at Priff but I have 0 of the stats req. I could go for Charm Imp/Bonecrusher. I could go for Dpick (need 69 str or w/e for the quest). Could work on Rotm stats/quests. Could work on 70+. I know that after WGS I'll just be woodcutting for Branches. So 550k herb xp from that and wgs will get me to nearly 75 herb. Haven't really decided. If I do complete Branches than I can start doing Barrows more often which would be fun.  Idk. We'll see.

/end lengthy post.

0/10 trade more ty

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

EcEQyiy.png

AlUViJ3.png

rISXVLP.png

OrKB5HW.png

jW6vtS1.png

73EAo7r.png

1OvFVP5.png

68c5rBI.png

NiF6aq7.png

TVZNqoR.png

MQwffex.png

cxUBDzQ.png

1O9K9ya.png

56k tokens atm. I'd like to get the Imp/Bonecrusher tomorrow but we'll see. Ideally I'd prefer to stay dg'ing until I have Charming Imp/Bonecrusher/The 60 prayer necklace/upgraded Gem Bag. If I'm not tired from dg at that point I'll begin the grind for a chaotic. Either Staff/Claws. Haven't decided. Probably staff tbh. 90 Dg would get all of the items but not sure if I could dg to 90 straight.

sTjclSd.png

bpp5ixz.png

YkNBz6k.png

xFJNU3w.png

This kinda snuck up on me, wasn't aware I was close to 1800. Now I can use a dpick. Guess I better go get one.

ZhYKd0f.png

qQS7aOd.png

qKseCD1.jpg

lJjFz8b.jpg

Got my second prif req :D

6nrWk9Y.png

The woes of ironmanscape

twoIZsG.png

ylTZnmE.png

otona35.png

WAQlJWS.png

sElA45W.png

UPfS7rb.png

Zq56CRC.png

mUkvH7e.png

4S01qRP.png

VcH3qff.png

1SUavf0.png

muG8uxg.png

60+ All finally. Con was going to take a while regardless. Updated picture of Cb/Stats/Qps.

MyzYFp9.png

jfidPjO.png

WCxYkjl.png

gFKIhKl.png

NUCOt3o.png

One daily challenge left and it's thieving. So time to get some thieving done finally.

literally the worst blog i've ever read

edit: i didnt actually read anything i just scanned like 1 level up picture. i'm a busy man.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

literally the worst blog i've ever read

edit: i didnt actually read anything i just scanned like 1 level up picture. i'm a busy man.

Understandable 0/8 bad stay busy m8

Are you even trying? 60+ pah, in the time you've had an ironman, I had 50+!

Stop catching up to me. Pumpking-sensei demands that you show obedience in this matter.

Not sure what sort of weird anime route I should take in responding... So I'll do Red.

!!!

wE4yFAl.png

8xcZYvm.png

UOIw0XS.png

So I'm kinda at a loss for words. I honestly never saw myself reaching WGS DIY. Kinda surreal. I also achieved 60+ all, so I completed that goal. Now I'm kinda sitting here thinking what's next? I think the next sizable goal is going to be 99 Magic. It's my favorite skill, a requirement for the Archmage title, and is the first step towards my long term goal. When I made my account the first thing I did was put magic xp on the counter. My end all be all goal would be to achieve 120 Magic. I think for now I'm going to focus on Slayer with 70+ on the side. Deadliest Catch/Branches is a goal as well. I'll probably aim for that this week or something. 

For 70+ I need the following

Agility - 68

Construction - 62

Mining - 61

Smithing - 68

Thieving - 65

Hunter - 67

Summoning - 61

Divination - 61

Strength - 65

Prayer - 68

Woodcutting - 66

Farming - 65

Agility will come with dailies most likely. Once I'm 70 agility I'll probably train it to 77 at Ape Atoll. 

Construction through dailies/Woodcutting.

Mining will come from Granite until I can do Lava Flow for the armor set. Then probably back to Granite until Conc. Coal possibly? Maybe a bit of iron thrown in there.

Smithing is banked iirc.

Thieving will come with some quests/dailies

Hunter I have no clue. Maybe I'll start big chin?

Summoning will come. I might have it banked? 1.6k greens, 1.6k crims, 400 blues atm

Divination just gotta gather some energy for porters

Strength will come through Slayer/Frost Dragons

Prayer will come through Slayer/Frost Dragons

Woodcutting challenges/Teaks

Farming from herbs/trees. I've started doing lazy herb runs. 

Quest Cape is a goal of mine since I've never achieved it on Hyoro. Aside from Branches/Deadliest - I aim to complete all Grand Master Quests. At 75 herb I'll go complete TWW for the lamps. I think aside from 64 mining I have almost all of the requirements for Curse of Arrav which would me I can complete Dimensions of Disaster. If I complete the Tai Bwo Wanni Trio quest then I can complete both Karamja Medium/hard. I need to complete Back to my Roots and Kennith's Concerns for Ardy Medium/Hard. Varrock Hard would be nice but I need to get 70 Farming for Poison iirc. Less than 100 qps for cape. Idk. We'll see. Prif is a goal. It'll be unlocked this summer. With my unstable connection, this summer will be purely for building up the account further and to unlock things. Once classes resume late August I'm going to hit GWD up for the armor. I'll probably end up 90 Dungeoneering by the end of the summer for claws/staff. Which means I'll be killing Tormented Demons soon :D. Hopefully I can get a limb drop or two before claws. I'm saving up maple logs currently. I have about 35k after using some for firemaking which I need to do a bit more for Firemakers Curse so I can get Automatons. 

Tl;DR

Mage Slayer

70+

Branches

^ Goals atm

• Like 1