If I'm not 77 mining, mine granite to 77

Rocking Out

Elder Kiln

Curse of Aravv

Firemaker's Curse

Plague's End

Ritual of the Mahjarret

Void questline

(Full World Wakes rewards unlocked at this point, also dw t75 melee acquired)

Somepoint during all of this I plan to get 70 Divination/Farming

Unlisted quests would be requirements. At this point I would be at around 300 qps I think to unlock another block/prefer. I'd have access to Morvran/Automatons/Glacors (for the Armadyl Battlestaff for unlimited airs + t77/78?)

Push for all Hard Diaries

80+ All skills

The general idea for 80+ would be;

Agility: Hef Course

Construction: same as what I'm doing now

Divination: Memories miniquest + cache

Woodcutting: Teaks

Fishing: Monkfish

Cooking: small children

Firemaking: Maples

Fletching: Maples

Farming: continued herb/allotment/tree runs

Hunter: Big Chin, grenwalls when able

Crafting: harps/challenges/gems

Mining: Granite?

Smithing: Iron mined while getting 77 mining is enough for 80

Thieving: pretty much just smash my face in the keyboard until either my face has keys stuck in it or my keyboard has face stuck in it (read Challenges/blackjacking?)

To keep upkeep on seeds I plan to get the seedicide during the next Pest Control spotlight while I get void. So maybe some aquanites. Once I unlock prif and full world wakes rewards I'll be slaying again. When I get 95 slayer I might camp Ganodermics. I'm going to try to do my daily reaper tasks more often. 

My end all be all goal for the summer or before heading back to college (like mid august?) would be 80+ all and a quest cape. We'll see how things go. Ummm, yea. If anyone has any suggestions feel free to give them to me. My pm is always on etc. Thanks for your time. 

It sounds like a good plan my friend, I wish you the best of luck heading to them goals <3:

Thanks bbygurl

"Cooking: small children" AHAHAHAHHA! That made me lol, good luck on your goals. :3

lol thanks. 

ExPTHD6.png

bHvpRs2.png

KyIH9Tc.png

ZmV0ojA.png

HQrIdiD.jpg

B5fFtFT.png

Uotu3sr.png

n44Er8V.png

Qj6ne8F.png

fallout new vegas has taken over[again]. I have some progress to post but I'll probably wait until I have more done. Prob this weekend/monday 

playing through AWOP for the first time. Man those Gecko's startled me

Edited by Schizo

New Vegas is a good excuse to not be playing Runescape. Lots of people disagree with me, but its much better than FO3.

Hmmm much better? Idk bout that

It's my opinion on the matter. I can't really seem to enjoy FO3 half as much as NV.

• Like 1

New Vegas is a good excuse to not be playing Runescape. Lots of people disagree with me, but its much better than FO3.

Hmmm much better? Idk bout that

It's my opinion on the matter. I can't really seem to enjoy FO3 half as much as NV.

Well first off, New Vegas has good writing. It makes sense. It also is more accurate as far as lore goes.

True Iron Sights is an option that lets you use the weapon's ironsights. VATS lets you take more damage during it. They got rid of Big Guns and Small Guns and now it's just Guns. The companions are much better. Apart from having Fawkes you get Rex, Arcade, Boone, Veronica, Cass. Did I mention the writing? New Vegas continues to build on Fallout 1/2. There are some cons, like lack of Combat Shotgun, it's a desert(some people's complaint), non PC version has nothing you can do I think for 1 perk every 2 levels but you do get to go up to Level 50 so 25 perks total. 

Idk, there was never a scene in New Vegas that made me go wtf like in Fallout 3 when you beat the enclave. They had Vertibirds and some artillery, how did they not just bomb the Citadel and just win that way? 

I'd give Fallout 3 a 8/10 and New Vegas 8.5/10

• Like 1

I'll have to replay the games this summer, to get ready for Fallout 4. I haven't been this excited for a new game since Rome 2: Total War. Can't freaking wait!

Edit: Man, that's quite the update! Dat progress.

• Like 1

I'll have to replay the games this summer, to get ready for Fallout 4. I haven't been this excited for a new game since Rome 2: Total War. Can't freaking wait!

Edit: Man, that's quite the update! Dat progress.

I agree. I put I think 14 hours in the past two days on New Vegas. Soooo much fun.