Elemental & Rare Drop Tables

Miss Lioness

am i the only person who has suddenly got graphics problems again after this update? shrinking/stretching, terrible colours and such?

if i do auto setup it's putting me on safemode. I use the downloaded client by the way as java won't allow me to run it on webpage.

baileydafrog.png

am i the only person who has suddenly got graphics problems again after this update? shrinking/stretching, terrible colours and such?

if i do auto setup it's putting me on safemode. I use the downloaded client by the way as java won't allow me to run it on webpage.

Actually I did get the opposite. For months I've been taunted with camera issues, and it seems to have largely (for 95% or so) vanished.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Actually I did get the opposite. For months I've been taunted with camera issues, and it seems to have largely (for 95% or so) vanished.

dont worry, fix coming monday, i'm sure they'll break it again! normally switching type used to fix for me, now i have to rerun settings which puts me in safe mode, then swtich, then i can see normally but frame rate unplayable <_< looks like just ports etc till next week

baileydafrog.png

I get the stretch bug when I quickhop again, but the switch camera type fix still works just fine for me.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg